F.A.O. Lynchbhoy - The "Little Jack Horner" of the GAA Board

Started by Evil Genius, February 01, 2009, 09:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evil Genius

Quote from: ziggysego on February 02, 2009, 03:59:25 PM
He's stalking you EG, didn't you know ;)
Jaysus, I thought that was just a particularly long eclipse of the sun... :o
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

BallyhaiseMan

Theres a lot of pent up sexual frustration on this thread,
Are some of you not getting any from the Missus???

Evil Genius

Quote from: his holiness nb on February 02, 2009, 01:53:47 PM
Quote from: Evil Genius on February 01, 2009, 09:20:09 PM
Not long after "Myles Na G" started posting, something stirred in whatever it is passes for a brain of yours to cause you to conclude that MNG was actually me, posting under another identity.

The bit in bold is very dissapointing, its a pity that people cant have a good old fashioned disagreement these days without somebody throwing personal insults.
"Dissapointing" [sic], eh? Sounds like an epithet carefully chosen to make a point without yourself committing the very "offence" you're accusing me of.

Why did you feel the need to let the world know of your "dissapointment"? Do you imagine that Lynchbhoy cannot speak for himself? Or might it be that you're attempting to goad me into an intemperate reply and get me banned?  ::)

Anyhow, here's the deal. If you don't like what I post, then feel free to report me to the Mods. Alternatively, why not adhere properly to your (former) "self-denying ordinance" not to "engage" with me?

P.S. When others direct personal comments towards me, as frequently happens, don't bother to take them up on it. Oh I forgot, you don't... :o
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

Hardy

I've been accused of being another poster a few times, I found it quite funny.

I thought you were another poster? I am.

pintsofguinness

Dont think I've ever been accused of being another poster which is a little disappointing. 

I was accused of being a woman though, gay as well I think, infertile and a list of obscenities. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Zapatista

Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 02, 2009, 06:54:39 PM
Dont think I've ever been accused of being another poster which is a little disappointing. 

I was accused of being a woman though, gay as well I think, infertile and a list of obscenities. 

Now POG being gay is neither an accusation nor an obseneity, being a woman however  :D :D :D

ziggysego

Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 02, 2009, 06:54:39 PM

You're EG.
Testing Accessibility

lynchbhoy

Not long after "Myles Na G" started posting, something stirred in whatever it is passes for a brain of yours to cause you to conclude that MNG was actually me, posting under another identity.

The bit in bold is very dissapointing, its a pity that people cant have a good old fashioned disagreement these days without somebody throwing personal insults.

Lighten up a bit, remember its nice to be nice!   :)
would agree with you HH
while evil myles seems to have a fixation with myself (obv has gone off Tony  ;)) I dont think that his 'personal' insults are clever or witty.
as for the other usual suspect(s) that I have 'bitchslapped' on here also jumping into to have a sly (yet ineffectual) dig  - this is no suprise !

anyhow, to foobar yer argument, being rom the IT realm, its handy enough with a decent knowledge of unix/linux to mask yer IP address and send from implied IP etc. Prob other track covering aspects have been done, its farily obv that these little girls get overheated regarding themselves on here and yes really take themselves seriously.
Certainly more than enough to play these silly wee games, and worse still to start up a whole thread dedicated to my good self.
Should I be honoured? Sorry , just cant stop laughing!
:D :D

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Tony Baloney

Quote from: lynchbhoy on February 02, 2009, 10:52:40 PM

Lighten up a bit, remember its nice to be nice!   :)
would agree with you HH
while evil myles seems to have a fixation with myself (obv has gone off Tony  ;)) I dont think that his 'personal' insults are clever or witty.
as for the other usual suspect(s) that I have 'bitchslapped' on here also jumping into to have a sly (yet ineffectual) dig  - this is no suprise !

anyhow, to foobar yer argument, being rom the IT realm, its handy enough with a decent knowledge of unix/linux to mask yer IP address and send from implied IP etc. Prob other track covering aspects have been done, its farily obv that these little girls get overheated regarding themselves on here and yes really take themselves seriously.
Certainly more than enough to play these silly wee games, and worse still to start up a whole thread dedicated to my good self.
Should I be honoured? Sorry , just cant stop laughing!
:D :D

Jesus Lynchboy it's time the doc upped your dosage, the paranoia is getting to you. How in god's name could anyone be bothered with that shite to assume two usernames for no gain whatsoever.

nifan

Quote from: lynchbhoy on February 02, 2009, 10:52:40 PM

As far as I am aware EG isnt from a technical background though i could be wrong.

do you think that he has gone to the trouble of ip masking etc every time he has sent from both accounts, from any machine.
Handy that once again youd assume a NSA grade cover up than have any potential for being wrong :D
paranoid much :o

Main Street

What you are saying Nifan, because EG is maybe technically backward his alibi  (which is full of holes) has merit ???

How does Hardstation do it? and he sounds pretty retarded  ;D

My laptop has one ip adress and the desktop has another.
one ip is assigned automatically and the other ip is assigned manually.

nifan

No Main Street I am questioning whether eg would be capable of IP masking as LB is suggesting - that is using linux to change the header of tcp/ip packets to appear to come from a different machine.

Spirit of 94

T Fearon

I think it is fairly obvious who EG is. He paid me a visit one day ;)