F.A.O. Lynchbhoy - The "Little Jack Horner" of the GAA Board

Started by Evil Genius, February 01, 2009, 09:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nifan

QuoteHere was me thinking that unlike Mac, SammyG, big Roger etc, the likes of yourself, nifan, evil Myles et al. didn't have the courage of your convictions.

Many (most) people here now my real first name at least (it isnt hard to find out  ;)).
Lynchbhoy even used it (or something close to it) on one occasion when i said he didnt know mych about me, presumably to try and make me think he did.

Evil Genius

Quote from: his holiness nb on February 10, 2009, 01:50:14 PM
Saffron, whatever about the misunderstanding about posters being "banned" from OWC when they werent, I can only speak for myself from my own personal experience on there.
If your subsequent account is anything to go by, only you could "speak" in such a manner, since it is very much at variance with my own recollection.

If/when I get the time and the inclination, I will look again at your brief foray* onto OWC, for I am confident the record will show which of us is correct.

* - What is the phrase Danny Baker uses for such episodes? "Up like a Rocket, down like the Stick"  :D
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

his holiness nb

Quote from: Evil Genius on February 10, 2009, 02:21:52 PM
Quote from: his holiness nb on February 10, 2009, 01:50:14 PM
Saffron, whatever about the misunderstanding about posters being "banned" from OWC when they werent, I can only speak for myself from my own personal experience on there.
If your subsequent account is anything to go by, only you could "speak" in such a manner, since it is very much at variance with my own recollection.

If/when I get the time and the inclination, I will look again at your brief foray* onto OWC, for I am confident the record will show which of us is correct.

* - What is the phrase Danny Baker uses for such episodes? "Up like a Rocket, down like the Stick"  :D

My previous post is 100% correct. But I knew I could depend on you to remember MY experience more accurately that I could myself  ::)

At least have the balls to call me a liar.

Ask me holy bollix

Evil Genius

Quote from: his holiness nb on February 10, 2009, 04:50:30 PM
My previous post is 100% correct.
We'll see.
But I knew I could depend on you to remember MY experience more accurately that I could myself  ::)
Seeing as I posted in the two threads where you were mostly active, I have my own recall, too.
At least have the balls to call me a liar.
As I said, my recollection is at odds with yours. But seeing as it was a year ago, I'll hold off making intemperate accusations until I've had a chance to check.
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

his holiness nb

Knock yourself out, although the lengths you will go to try to prove me wrong are bordering on freakishly obsessive  :o

My post was 100% correct. You know this.

But dont let that stop you fabricating a case against me as part of your little personal crusade.

I'll expect the usual lies and bluster, and no doubt you will make a good case against me.

I know the truth however, as do you.

Ask me holy bollix