The Late Late show

Started by T O Hare, January 30, 2009, 01:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC Unique

BennyCake

The LL gets worse every week.

laoislad

The Ballyfermot massive...bleedin buzzing bud.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

balladmaker

QuoteThe LL gets worse every week.

It will recover itself to former glories once The Wolfe Tones appear on it in March ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGaTp9HFpEc

laoislad

Who the fcuk is this cow?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: laoislad on January 31, 2014, 10:27:38 PM
Who the fcuk is this cow?

Wondered that myself. Twat of the highest order.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Syferus

The lass bigging up herself as having a 'heart of gold' really did the opposite of what she intended and gave form to what the Hopkins woman was saying. It was just as ridiculous, self-aggrandising and meaningless a comment as anything Hopkins said. The audience tried to fight fire with fire and just did exactly what the Hopkins wanted and expected.

That was an entertainment piece, just the same as a Tommy Tiernan interview, in my eyes. Made for some excellent tv as the women in the crowd were full of humourless disgust while the lads were laughing their little heads off.

Tubs can tackle this one like a second row forward but when Gerry Adams is in town he looks like he's genuflecting before God.

Tony Baloney

Garth Brooks fans of the world take a bow  :D

beer baron

T Fearon

Is this woman Hopkins not just the female equivalent of Joe Brolly,without one AI medal?

THE MIGHTY QUINN

I don't watch the Late Late Show but I have heard that wannabe mouthpiece on the Nolan radio show. I blame the media here.  Who really has any interest in what opinions this woman has and what influence does she have over those that make decisions affecting our lives? None, so why give her a platform. Incidentally, what was she on about this time

Farrandeelin

Quote from: THE MIGHTY QUINN on February 01, 2014, 08:44:17 AM
I don't watch the Late Late Show but I have heard that wannabe mouthpiece on the Nolan radio show. I blame the media here.  Who really has any interest in what opinions this woman has and what influence does she have over those that make decisions affecting our lives? None, so why give her a platform. Incidentally, what was she on about this time

Judging people by their names seemed to be her motives. Ranting against 'full time mummies' another
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

THE MIGHTY QUINN

Same old stuff all the time. I understand Peaches Geldof met her with both barrels on some mid morning show on ITV last year.  Katie had no answers and left in tears