The Late Late show

Started by T O Hare, January 30, 2009, 01:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Phil Coulter should be shot for coming up with Ireland's Call.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

seafoid

I would love to see a spreadsheet with data for LLS appearances over the last 10 years.
They have more or less the same core slebs and then whoever is doing a book or a movie with the odd news story.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Nally Stand

Quote from: laoislad on February 01, 2013, 11:01:15 PM
Phil Coulter should be shot for coming up with Ireland's Call.

+1. Worst excuse for a song. As Tommy Tiernan says, you could just replace 'Ireland' with 'China' and it would be about as meaningful. Hard to believe the man who wrote that pure crap also wrote The Town I Love so Well.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

sans pessimism

Quote from: Sandy Hill on February 01, 2013, 09:48:37 PM
Why is the Plank doing the show tonight? He certainly hasn't improved since the last time he was on. I can't stand the way he refers to everyone as a "guy"!
Ryan Tubridy's dad died
"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"

balladmaker

QuoteI would love to see a spreadsheet with data for LLS appearances over the last 10 years.
They have more or less the same core slebs and then whoever is doing a book or a movie with the odd news story.

It's a closed shop available only for RTE and those in their click, same faces year after year.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: seafoid on February 01, 2013, 11:03:03 PM
I would love to see a spreadsheet with data for LLS appearances over the last 10 years.
;D at spreadsheet.

laoislad

Whose the doll in the green dress.
Wouldn't like to cross her she looks wicked.
Fine set of baps on her though.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Main Street

Quote from: 5 Sams on February 01, 2013, 10:49:58 PM
I think this clip sums up Kenny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7Adz-ggfNE
First time viewer of that piece, it's beyond cringeworthy. I didn't realise he could be so crass and not just with Dara. In that 3 minutes piece conducted in the stalls, the LLS managed to insult just about every iota of prestige associated with winning and losing the Sam Maguire.

Asal Mor

Jesus that's Kenny trying to be funny. It was hard to watch. I'd say everyone in the audience were too mortified and shocked at his idiocy and obnoxiousness to get up and throw him down the stairs. They say he's a good political and current affairs man.Hopefully he'll only be permitted to interview politicans and bankers from now on. He certainly shouldn't be allowed near real people anymore.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Main Street on February 01, 2013, 11:36:42 PM
Quote from: 5 Sams on February 01, 2013, 10:49:58 PM
I think this clip sums up Kenny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7Adz-ggfNE
First time viewer of that piece, it's beyond cringeworthy. I didn't realise he could be so crass and not just with Dara. In that 3 minutes piece conducted in the stalls, the LLS managed to insult just about every iota of prestige associated with winning and losing the Sam Maguire.

Yeah, cringe worthy stuff alright, would have been worse if Dara had no AI medals in the back pocket. The bringing up of the book plus putting him surrounded by Tyrone heads was a pure set up. Dara was clearly upset, but had the last laugh that year! Anyway you have to take your beatings and there will always be some one to give you a dig when you do lose. That is why winning is important. Part of life.

bridgegael

i think pat thought that canavan was playing thst year too.
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Farrandeelin

f**king hell, I had to leave the room listening to Ed. His accent would make you (well me) puke!
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

From the Bunker

I see The Late Late Show has turned into Take Me out???

Walter Cronc

Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 15, 2013, 10:12:11 PM
f**king hell, I had to leave the room listening to Ed. His accent would make you (well me) puke!

Is that an English accent or a west Brit one?? It's cringe worthy watching this drivel!!!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Walter Cronc on February 15, 2013, 10:16:52 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 15, 2013, 10:12:11 PM

Is that an English accent or a west Brit one?? It's cringe worthy watching this drivel!!!
Was he the tosser in the middle there tonight sitting behind a blonde doll? He made me turn over last week too. That accent would give you the scour.