The Late Late show

Started by T O Hare, January 30, 2009, 01:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Jonah on November 11, 2011, 10:46:25 PM
Tubs talking about Playstation games and how bad they are ::)

He sounded like a 95 year old man during that segment.

ross4life

Mary Kennedy looking fine for her age.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ross4life on November 11, 2011, 11:20:26 PM
Beat me to it sir. That's a fine looking woman.

JLS must be singing live as they're cat.

GalwayBayBoy

Shamrock Shore

Hope Laoislad isn't watching

Tony Baloney

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on November 11, 2011, 11:24:29 PM

I still would anyway. ;D
+1 and she has 20 years on me. That dirty hoor 5 Sams has probably had to lie down after seeing her on the Late Late...

5 Sams

Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 11, 2011, 11:28:09 PM
Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on November 11, 2011, 11:24:29 PM

I still would anyway. ;D
+1 and she has 20 years on me. That dirty hoor 5 Sams has probably had to lie down after seeing her on the Late Late...

;D ;D ;D Great bit of gear!
The Aristocrat Years

mannix

Quote from: AQMP on November 05, 2011, 09:05:32 AM
What about Adam Ant??  Telling us he's over his mental problems while wearing a feathery hat!

Very good, had to laugh when I read your comment. :D

Jonah

It might be outdated comedy but I always find Brendan Grace to be entertaining

mylestheslasher

I always find brendan grace to be shite. The only thing he is famous for is holding the world record for most appearances on the late late.

Jonah

Quote from: mylestheslasher on November 18, 2011, 11:12:42 PM
I always find brendan grace to be shite. The only thing he is famous for is holding the world record for most appearances on the late late.
Well it's good to have your own opinion on him anyway.
I like him.

ross4life

Seen Grace live a few times & found him entertaining. 40 years in business fair fcuks to him i doubt many of today's comedies will last as long as him.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Shamrock Shore

Brendan Grace has had the same show for the past 40 years. Funny the first time, but not the second.

When you look at him compared to, say, Dara O'Brian, it's like comparing some auld piebald from Smithfield market to Shergar.

Dickie Rock - did ye see him swivel the hips. Fairs fecks to these new hip replacement yokes. I see he invested in a new, eh, hair style!

balladmaker

Quoteit's like comparing some auld piebald from Smithfield market to Shergar

Indeed, where O'Briain is the piebald

ross matt

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on November 19, 2011, 12:16:39 AM
Brendan Grace has had the same show for the past 40 years. Funny the first time, but not the second.

When you look at him compared to, say, Dara O'Brian, it's like comparing some auld piebald from Smithfield market to Shergar.

Dickie Rock - did ye see him swivel the hips. Fairs fecks to these new hip replacement yokes. I see he invested in a new, eh, hair style!

Pure outdated granny shite. Dicky and the lot of them on the stage at the end looked like a freak show or the zombies in the thriller video.