1 (0.8%)
Last 16
9 (7.1%)
Third in the group and Europa League
34 (26.8%)
Bottom of the group
42 (33.1%)

Total Members Voted: 127

Author Topic: The Offical Glasgow Celtic thread  (Read 985453 times)

charlieTully

• View Profile
Re: The Offical Glasgow Celtic thread
« Reply #13500 on: October 07, 2018, 07:00:40 PM »
Excellent today.  Forrest got MOTM but Rogic pulled the strings and put them on a plate for him. Big 2 domestic games v Hibs and Hearts after the break. Bring it on!

Rogic and Forrest linked beautifully. Brilliant performance. Thank God.

illdecide

• Quit your Jibba Jabbing Fool
    • View Profile
« Reply #13501 on: October 07, 2018, 08:10:11 PM »
Excellent today.  Forrest got MOTM but Rogic pulled the strings and put them on a plate for him. Big 2 domestic games v Hibs and Hearts after the break. Bring it on!

Wouldn't get to worried about Hearts but Hibs will be a toughie, Lennon's teams are always hard to beat.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

marty34

• View Profile
« Reply #13502 on: October 07, 2018, 09:12:37 PM »
Needed not only the result but a 5 star performance.  That was important. Hopefully that'll boost the confidence in the team now. Pity there's the break for internationals now - would have liked another game before them to see how it'd go.

farset

• View Profile
« Reply #13503 on: October 11, 2018, 08:07:03 AM »
Celtic a weaker side this year. Match winning players out and average players brought in. Eduard is no Dembele and while I think Ntcham is as honest as the day is long, he lacks the flair and creativity we need in midfield. Lustig is there for the taking by any half decent winger.

I think we'll still win the league and one of the cups so it's not a disaster but simply put I think Rogers has been stroked. It took Rangers to beat Celtic that one time for the board to go out and spend big dough. We are in serious danger of resting on our laurels. We need to use our financial advantage to crush Rangers and I can't see us doing that.

Roger is still the man to do it but he needs the investment. Celtic have the dough.