How stupid can you get???

Started by 5 Sams, January 15, 2009, 05:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SidelineKick

Jesus Christ what a stupid bastard.  Not saying he deserved that but he's making it hard for us to sympathise with him!!
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

SidelineKick

Reported.

full back

Looks like his d1ck has ran away with his brain (or bank account in this case)

the Deel Rover

can't believe people fall for these scams   
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

tyssam5

How much money to postmen make? I'm about that age and would find it fairly hard to lay my hands on 130k sterling to send to anyone?

Tommy Tight Lips

Puckoon

What a poor fella. Anyways, where does a postie get savings of 130,000 quid from? Has someone been stealing the birthday card money again?

stew

I feel for the guy, he is a gulliable ballix and as dumb as a bag of hammers but he didnt deserve to lose his life savings and more importantly his health.

I hope the scum that did this to him get hit by a bus.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

SidelineKick

They'll be able to afford a nice funeral anyway!

Reported.

the colonel

would have been better getting prostitutes rather than hoping gettin a ride off some yoke in america
the difference between success and failure is energy

brokencrossbar1

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/dramatic-rescue-for-hostage-in-internet-cash-con-1209127.html

It's not just silly posties, anyone remember the crazed Ennis men heading off to the Wild Whest of Africa to get his money back!!!!  He was manager of Clare ladies footballers I think, shurley that is dangerous enough for most men?

The Watcher Pat

He should have read this site...I think its funny what these scammers will do for your money!!

http://www.419eater.com/
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

screenexile

ONeill

I work with a blade called Angela. I wonder if she's really Nigerian and not Fermanagh.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.