OWC intimidation continues, Donagh joins the hitlist and Sickboy goes nuclear

Started by Donagh, September 09, 2008, 02:47:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

his holiness nb

Is there really a thread over there about the "worst supporters" of their team???

That and the fact that they have an "our detractors" section suggests a real persecution complex.

That said, theres been some extremely sinister behaviour from members of that site towards some of those "detractors" so I wont say any more lest I make their "hitlist".
Ask me holy bollix

Evil Genius

Quote from: Donagh on December 09, 2008, 01:22:44 PM
So much fun you spend most of your time over here. Aye, I can hardly contain myself at the thought of all the fun I could have over in Sicknotes community centre Romper Room.
Certainly enough fun for you and the rest of "The Famous Five" to spend time lurking in the shadows.

Doers do, but Voyeurs merely watch"... ;)
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

Evil Genius

Quote from: his holiness nb on December 09, 2008, 01:55:35 PM
Is there really a thread over there about the "worst supporters" of their team???

That and the fact that they have an "our detractors" section suggests a real persecution complex.

That said, theres been some extremely sinister behaviour from members of that site towards some of those "detractors" so I wont say any more lest I make their "hitlist".

There was a spoof in The Times a few days back: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/article5232268.ece?token=null&offset=0&page=1

The OWC thread was merely a spoof NI version of the same.

I hope that has put your mind at rest, but if not, why don't you log on to see for yourself?
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

his holiness nb

Ask me holy bollix

ziggysego

I spent an hour today chatting to OWC's sickboy, in a 1-2-1 conversation. I found him to be very pleasure, highly intelligent and up for reasonable debate about different things. Whether it be OWC, GAA, Norn Iron, Ireland, Politics. You'd be surprised to learn how enlightened I found him to be.
Testing Accessibility

Main Street

He must have finally caved into your desperate pleas to buy a Greencastle raffle ticket  (not before you threw in a free copy of MH's book).

Orior

Quote from: ziggysego on October 29, 2009, 01:09:15 AM
I spent an hour today chatting to OWC's sickboy, in a 1-2-1 conversation. I found him to be very pleasure, highly intelligent and up for reasonable debate about different things. Whether it be OWC, GAA, Norn Iron, Ireland, Politics. You'd be surprised to learn how enlightened I found him to be.

In the past I'm sure some people enjoyed a pint in their local pub with Fred West or Torrens Knight or Nelson McCausland, except Nelson.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians