The Liverpool Joke thread.... let them commence!

Started by Over the Bar, January 10, 2007, 09:35:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperSub

they were singing it for a reason langer..is it right of you too disrespect the dead?

Over the Bar

In fact Celtic are the only fans who can claim the title "best fans in the world" as they are the only fans with a FIFA award as recognition which they received after Seville.  Even in defeat they sang partied and there wasnt a single arrenst out of 100,000 or so fans.  

Prior to the Champs league win whole sections of Anfield wer almost empty on a regular basis on European nights so forget the "we're the only fans who would still sing on the back of 2 humpings" statement.

forkinknife

Quote from: SlimShady on January 10, 2007, 11:54:43 AM
who said i was a Man U fan? its not just United fans that hate the sight of you!

oh, and on another note-while watching LAST WEEKS Arsenal Liverpool game SlimShadys TV is lucky to still be in tact as I was very close to putting my boot through it.

tossers sang- Justice for the 96 for 6 minutes solid! f**k sake like.

So no answer Slim - that's official then. You're a gobshite.

SuperSub

Quote from: ThatsTheFootball on January 10, 2007, 11:55:46 AM
as an arsenal fan i've nothing but admiration for 'pool fans. the protest in the fa cup was awesome as was the noise throughout. compare this to the emirates or the prawn sandwich eaters at old trafford.  

Fair Play

Anyway Liverpool aren't the best supporters in the world that title goes too Cork City ;D ;D

SlimShady

ey! ey! calm down, calm down!

i'm not disrespecting the dead you c**k, 6 minutes singing the same f**king line- The Beatles they are not!!!

ok, they got the point across but it means f**k all-it will fall on deaf ears.

p.s. whats the craic with calling everyone langer? catch yourself on and stop being such a tit!!

An Fear Rua

Unless any of the above are actually attending EPL on a regular basis home and away, you have no real authourity to comment on the atmosphere at any grounds.
Its Grim up North

forkinknife

Still no answer Slim. I've made you my bitch already.

Who said Liverpool had 'the best fans in the world'? Can you find it?

bingobus

Quote from: SlimShady on January 10, 2007, 11:54:43 AM
who said i was a Man U fan? its not just United fans that hate the sight of you!

oh, and on another note-while watching LAST WEEKS Arsenal Liverpool game SlimShadys TV is lucky to still be in tact as I was very close to putting my boot through it.

tossers sang- Justice for the 96 for 6 minutes solid! f**k sake like.

Who do you support then?
Thats well uncalled for. Do you know why they saw for the first six minutes of a cup tie for? If you didn't want to watch it, turn the Tv to another station or turn the sound down but don't f**king be so disrespectful to the dead and peoples efforts to bring to account those who's actions contibuted to their death. You're right up their with Fearon.

SlimShady

:D ;D

f**k off scousers!! you're right, i didnt want to listen to it, nor did John Motson and he said so. has nothing to do with disrespecting the dead you f**king moron, get a grip!

forkinknife, u have a lot to learn!!!  :D ;D

Over the Bar

Quoteas an arsenal fan i've nothing but admiration for 'pool fans. the protest in the fa cup was awesome as was the noise throughout. compare this to the emirates or the prawn sandwich eaters at old trafford.  

Yes it was and a protest that was well made.  However it's natural that something so emotive should raise the roof.  On your standard league game v bottom half opposition Anfield is as equally devoid of atmosphere as Old Trafford, Emirates, Stamford Bridge etc.

SuperSub

Quote from: SlimShady on January 10, 2007, 12:00:20 PM
ey! ey! calm down, calm down!

i'm not disrespecting the dead you c**k, 6 minutes singing the same f**king line- The Beatles they are not!!!

ok, they got the point across but it means f**k all-it will fall on deaf ears.

p.s. whats the craic with calling everyone langer? catch yourself on and stop being such a tit!!

Sorry Slim but i don't need to be called a tit ok..Langer is part of the vocab here in cork and i don't appreciate being called a tit because of it I will cut it out if it is causing offence

Over the Bar

Being from Cork are ye not bucking the trend by not being an "all things Roy Keane" fan?   Have yer family disowned ye as a result?  :P

forkinknife

Quote from: SlimShady on January 10, 2007, 12:06:12 PM

Not at all. I just learned it. You are a gobshite.

bingobus

Quote from: SlimShady on January 10, 2007, 12:06:12 PM
:D ;D

f**k off scousers!! you're right, i didnt want to listen to it, nor did John Motson and he said so. has nothing to do with disrespecting the dead you f**king moron, get a grip!

You never answered, who do you support?
Motson said no such thing. I alsways thought someone who called themselves after eminem had to stupid, thick and confused, how I know you are.

SuperSub

Quote from: Over the Bar on January 10, 2007, 12:11:14 PM
Being from Cork are ye not bucking the trend by not being an "all things Roy Keane" fan?   Have yer family disowned ye as a result?  :P

Not everyone from Cork is a Keano fan...Even though I actually am!! But my auld lad was a Liverpool fan before he died when i was quite young so i started supporting  Liverpool because of that