China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Ed Ricketts on April 02, 2020, 03:30:23 PM
I see this hotshot has cracked it:

Forgets about your wet markets, lack of testing, masks, all that shite. It's all because of the gays. Or abortion. Or both.

www.itv.com/news/utv/2020-04-02/dup-councillor-blames-coronavirus-pandemic-on-god-s-judgment-for-legalising-abortion

Itchy

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on April 02, 2020, 03:36:18 PM
Another 569 deaths logged today in the uk

Will Johnson survive this complete f**king mess he is overseeing? His total stupidity will ended up killing 10's of thousands of people.

imtommygunn

Of course he will.

Trump as well.

If this thing is showing us anything it's that people of this ilk are not fit for purpose in power where they are responsible for the livelihoods and wellbeing of many many people. Not one f**k could they give.

Ed Ricketts

Quote from: Itchy on April 02, 2020, 03:46:43 PM

Will Johnson survive this complete f**king mess he is overseeing? His total stupidity will ended up killing 10's of thousands of people.

If there's any natural justice, neither him nor any of the other failures leading the response to this crisis in the UK should ever be allowed hold a position of responsibility for the rest of their days.

But they'll be fine. They'll keep coming out with trite nationalistic rallying cries about the heroes in the NHS and the Great British spirit, and loads of thickos across the water will get it into their heads that they're all 'doing their best', and that any criticism is either partisan, or spiteful, or not helpful during this Great British emergency.
Doc would listen to any kind of nonsense and change it for you to a kind of wisdom.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: imtommygunn on April 02, 2020, 03:56:54 PM
Of course he will.

Trump as well.

If this thing is showing us anything it's that people of this ilk are not fit for purpose in power where they are responsible for the livelihoods and wellbeing of many many people. Not one f**k could they give.

The Americans will always row in behind the President in times of crisis.

It's probably saved Leo too.

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on April 02, 2020, 04:13:44 PM
Of course he will.

Trump as well.

Go online and read the comments in support of Trump on the american news threads/ tweets. It beggars belief.

Rossfan

Forgets about your wet markets, lack of testing, masks, all that shite. It's all because of the gays. Or abortion. Or both.

www.itv.com/news/utv/2020-04-02/dup-councillor-blames-coronavirus-pandemic-on-god-s-judgment-for-legalising-abortion
So God was ok with the rest of the world having abortion but once it was introduced into the 6 Cos. He got annoyed and sent the virus? And to China first🙄

The 17th Cehtury has some fuckwits living in it!!
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

imtommygunn

The language of Trump about this virus is the language of a person with a lot of deep psychological issues. It is him against the virus and he will beat it. There are all levels of shit going wrong there and none of them are things you want anywhere near someone in such a position of power but we knew that already.

The fact that he has support beggars belief. My wife was telling me her english cousins have been crowing about what a great job Johnston is doing too. It's unbelievable.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: APM on April 02, 2020, 03:16:03 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on April 02, 2020, 03:07:42 PM
Quote from: RadioGAAGAA on April 02, 2020, 02:49:39 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on April 02, 2020, 02:41:42 PMWHO is considers changing guidance on wearing face masks..

While everyone wearing face masks may help protect each individual - when hospital staff cannot get sufficient face masks to protect themselves I feel its better if they just keep guidance as is.
Anything that helps needs to be looked at. Less individuals getting his virus will ease the pressure on hospitals.

I think the sense is that people should wear masks, not to protect themselves, but to protect others from them.  Therefore everyone needs to be doing it.  In that case, I don't think you need everyone wearing the kind of high quality face mask required for the NHS, which in a health setting is there both to protect the wearer and those they come into contact with.  Health workers would obviously have priority for properly fitted masks and the rest of us would be encouraged to wear something, but not compete with the health service for the real deal. 

I think that's what other countries are doing, and tbh, if it works, it will make be better all round.

Surely if you are on lockdown and not leaving the house, you'll not need a mask! One would suffice for shopping or walking the dog, but if your social distancing is done correctly you'll not be in contact with anybody outside of your family.

I had to take my dad to the Royal yesterday! Urgent hospital appointment that couldn't be put off, picked up, gloves on, scarf on him and mask on me put him in back seat took to hospital, 6th floor , plenty of requirements on distance and so on, staff not wearing and protection, yes it's nowhere near anything (virus wards) and sanitizer on entrance of clinic but everything seemed relaxed!

Dad was dropped off back home and I did usual, stripped clothes in washer had a shower! Went out today and wiped car down! OTT
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

trailer

Quote from: Rossfan on April 02, 2020, 04:24:01 PM

So God was ok with the rest of the world having abortion but once it was introduced into the 6 Cos. He got annoyed and sent the virus? And to China first🙄

The 17th Cehtury has some fuckwits living in it!!

He's no different to anti vaxers and conspiracy theorists. There's some involved in GAA. They even contribute to this board. They should of course be banned but mods are to relaxed.

five points

Quote from: trailer on April 02, 2020, 04:38:13 PM

He's no different to anti vaxers and conspiracy theorists

...and global warmers.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on April 02, 2020, 04:13:44 PM
Of course he will.

Trump as well.

Didn't he already resign?

J70

Quote from: five points on April 02, 2020, 05:00:18 PM
Quote from: trailer on April 02, 2020, 04:38:13 PM

He's no different to anti vaxers and conspiracy theorists

...and global warmers.

If you ignore the whole issue of evidence and science, you're probably right.

Smokin Joe

There will be 10,000 dead in the UK by the middle of April

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Smokin Joe on April 02, 2020, 05:39:15 PM

There will be 10,000 dead in the UK by the middle of April

Was the target (that's not what I mean as such) not a minimum of 20,000 to 100,000?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea