MP3 downloads

Started by Denn Forever, August 29, 2008, 12:34:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denn Forever

What sites do posters use for downloading tunes or albums?

Would have a eclectic taste in music ranging from country to Gangsta rap so is there a site that has a wide range?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

lfdown2

just recently started using mp3fiesta.com seems to have most stuuf even if it takes a while to come on, albums are $2 and download very quickly also does away with the file sharing that kills your computer!

muppet

MWWSI 2017

screenexile

Can't stress enough how good Rapidshare is. I've been using it since Christmas and it's amazing. Everything you could possibly want you are able to get on it from movies, software, tv shows and all types of music.

It's very cheap I think it costs something like €14 a month for unlimited downloads and to find what you're looking for all you have to do is google an album title and stick rapidshare.com beside it and hey presto you will be presented with many rapidshare links to download it.

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

erne bhoy

Limewires a bitch and completely wrecks your computer. Have started using pirate bay and download times seem to be very fast and is really good for downloading albums but ull need bittorent as well. just google them

gerry

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,