The Stone Roses

Started by mc_grens, October 17, 2011, 06:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mc_grens

My favourite ever band reforming!

Can't wait for the gigs... Ian Brown singing like a man shouting in a bucket, Squire noodling away pretending to be Jimmy Page, and The Greatest Rythym Section Of All Time TM, Mani and Reni getting the place groovin'.

Look, I'm excited, OK?

Boycey

Quote from: mc_grens on October 17, 2011, 06:52:03 PM

Can't wait for the gigs... Ian Brown singing like a man shouting in a bucket, Squire noodling away pretending to be Jimmy Page, and The Greatest Rythym Section Of All Time TM, Mani and Reni getting the place groovin'.

Look, I'm excited, OK?

So excited you haven't spotted the other thread on the subject?? ;D

mc_grens

Quote from: Boycey on October 17, 2011, 06:53:29 PM

Look, I'm excited, OK?

Clearly!
So excited you haven't spotted the other thread on the subject?? ;D

laceer

Look, I'm excited, OK?

Same here. There's supposed to be an announcement made to the press tomorrow. Two concerts in Manchester next year apparently. Have seen Ian Brown twice - the first time in front of 350 people and he was brilliant, one of the best gigs i've been at. The second in front of 20 odd thousand in Manchester and it was shite. The place still erupted when he played Stone Roses tunes though

tyroneman

Great band on record.

Very much more miss than hit live.

When I saw them Brown couldn't sing live for sh!t