17 year old found decapitated and dismembered in gangland feud

Started by Saffrongael, January 15, 2020, 09:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eire90

Quote from: Saffrongael on January 15, 2020, 09:34:48 PM
Quote from: seafoid on January 15, 2020, 09:33:36 PM
They are beyond the law. Middle class drug users fund them.

It's hardly just the middles classes taking coke

coke is everywhere you go every pub is full of coke users

brokencrossbar1

The young lad was allegedly involved in slashing the lad who's name is floating about as the killer. Chopping him up was to send a message. Crazy shit and is real Love/Hate stuff. Laytown has become a bit of an extension of Darndale.

trailer

Is there a complete breakdown of law and order in Louth, Meath, Dublin area? Why do these gangs think that this behaviour is acceptable? It's completely reprehensible.

GetOverTheBar

Love/Hate wasn't even that brutal lads.

This is worse again, I still reckon the best way to undercut all this dirt is to legalise the lot - kill the flow of money to criminals, tax the thing to the balls and lets try and reap some kind of reward. Some US states have embraced this, would need to look at them for results really. From what you lads are writing the criminal that does this is known, the Gardai simply don't have the resources nor I'm sure the financial backing from the Govt to really take this on.

lurganblue

I was sent a few videos and pics through whatsapp around this.  One of the videos is a masked man saying something like "we will be at your house tonight.  You are dealing with the lads from the Falls road in Belfast.  Get out..."

WT4E

Quote from: general_lee on January 15, 2020, 11:23:29 PM
Hearing he was no angel. More than just a hood by all accounts. I've been trying to follow the jist of this feud on twitter. Apparently a certain criminal who recently got off on murder charges is main suspect. There's a video of him being punched after his release before Christmas and it's the ones videoing it who ended up chopped up.

How can i find this stuff on twitter - im a nosey whore!

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: WT4E on January 16, 2020, 10:20:53 AM
Quote from: general_lee on January 15, 2020, 11:23:29 PM
Hearing he was no angel. More than just a hood by all accounts. I've been trying to follow the jist of this feud on twitter. Apparently a certain criminal who recently got off on murder charges is main suspect. There's a video of him being punched after his release before Christmas and it's the ones videoing it who ended up chopped up.

How can i find this stuff on twitter - im a nosey whore!

Search Hutch or Kinahan, you'll probably get it by association. Drogheda / Dundalk might get you what you after too.

*I'm not a nosey whore....But I refuse to follow certain people on twitter who provide scores to games I may wish to know results to  ;D

WT4E

So is this whole thing a hutch kinahan thing spread to Drogheda?

seafoid

Tae Guevara
@mikenor61475494
·
9h
Keane Mulready was involved in arson, and he also killed a cat in a pretty gruesome way. He was due up in court in Sept for review. He was insecure and wanted to be a gangster, and he had career criminals in his family. It only adds to the Drogheda feud tragedy. So little chance.

Reminds me of this song

https://youtu.be/qggxTtnKTMo
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: WT4E on January 16, 2020, 10:46:22 AM

Not entirely sure of that - but the same people who tend to commentate and follow one, follow the other.

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: WT4E on January 16, 2020, 10:46:22 AM

Not really, although if coke is involved the Kinehans are in the background. Seems to be a straight turf war over Drogheda between the incumbent, who was in jail until recently, and a Coolock based player who was forced out of the area,who tried to muscle in.

This 17 year old seems to have been working for both sides and ran out of road. His limbs left in Coolock as a reminder he hasn't gone away and the head to the other gangster as a threat.

This sort of stuff has happened before, but the fact it was a 17 year old is the headline. A 17 year old  proficient in the art of firebombing, but still a kid.

Eire90

Eire90

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Eire90 on January 16, 2020, 11:22:37 AM
where is the so called ira in all this

What do you want a disbanded, unarmed organisation to do?