?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

under the bar

Quote from: michaelg on January 01, 2020, 08:47:03 PM
Quote from: bennydorano on January 01, 2020, 03:08:22 PM
It's hard to take the Morelos racist abuse issue seriously. I wouldn't for a second doubt that there's a racism problem in Scotland and no doubt that plenty of Celtic fans are racist, but Morelos gets abuse mainly because he's a hateful wee f**ker who is a total sc**bag on a football field.
Who you would no doubt like if he played for Celtic.

If he played for Celtic he'd be on a 6 month ban by now

illdecide

It's hard to take the Morelos racist abuse issue seriously. I wouldn't for a second doubt that there's a racism problem in Scotland and no doubt that plenty of Celtic fans are racist, but Morelos gets abuse mainly because he's a hateful wee f**ker who is a total sc**bag on a football field.
I seriously don't believe he'd get away with that nonsense at Celtic or any other club for that matter...He'd be told to wind his neck in or clear off
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

bennydorano

Quite possibly. I'm sure Rangers fans would try & equate Scott Brown's behaviour and his. It's not a race issue and was deflection tactics / clickbait by the author.

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: bennydorano on January 01, 2020, 08:56:15 PM
Quite possibly. I'm sure Rangers fans would try & equate Scott Brown's behaviour and his. It's not a race issue and was deflection tactics / clickbait by the author.
Armstrong is likely to lose a testicle. What has Brown done in that space?

Dire Ear

toby47

themac_23

Quote from: toby47 on January 27, 2020, 09:10:12 AM
Not a bad weekend

Yup, as good as it is to win rangers games and as painful as it is to lose them, they don't define titles it's dropped points elsewhere. As souness once said he'd rather lose every league game to Celtic and win the league.

Dougal Maguire

Yeah. It's a massive boot in the nuts for Rangers who are now on a huge downer
Careful now

toby47

Celtic have 3 away game in the next week. They need to win all 3.

Tomorrow - St Johnston (A)
Sunday     - Hamilton (A)
Wednesday - Motherwell (A)

JimStynes

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on January 28, 2020, 09:41:11 AM

It's a bad result but it's not like Celtic have went 10 points clear. Celtic fans have been getting on as if thst is the league won. In reality Celtic have always got a shit game in them and it's liable to be in the next game. It's been a great season for Rangers so far and Gerrard has done an exceptional job with them considering the lack of resources they have compared to Celtic. They've done well in Europe and are as good as Celtic in the league. The board need to strengthen ASAP!

toby47

Quote from: JimStynes on January 28, 2020, 03:09:25 PM

It's a bad result but it's not like Celtic have went 10 points clear. Celtic fans have been getting on as if thst is the league won. In reality Celtic have always got a shit game in them and it's liable to be in the next game. It's been a great season for Rangers so far and Gerrard has done an exceptional job with them considering the lack of resources they have compared to Celtic. They've done well in Europe and are as good as Celtic in the league. The board need to strengthen ASAP!

Why is it liable to be the next game?

Angelo

Lack of resources?

The huns have spent themselves into a knot trying to catch up with Celtic while Celtic have consistently being cashing in on their prize players like Tierney, Dembele, Armstrong.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

JimStynes

Rangers wage bill is half of Celtic's.

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: Angelo on January 29, 2020, 10:16:03 AM

Lack of resources?

The huns have spent themselves into a knot trying to catch up with Celtic while Celtic have consistently being cashing in on their prize players like Tierney, Dembele, Armstrong.

Celtic were always a selling club. Dalgliesh, McClair, Mcevanny Nichols. Thats life. The problem is Celtic aren't unearthing the gems they used to nor producing raw talent.

lfdown2

Quote from: JimStynes on January 29, 2020, 10:23:43 AM
Rangers wage bill is half of Celtic's.

At the same time do they not have a Net transfer spend of about 40m greater than Celtic's over Gerrard's time in charge?