Kildare v Tyrone - Newbridgeornowhere June 29th

Started by Dinny Breen, June 24, 2019, 09:09:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dire Ear

Angelo

Quote from: lenny on June 29, 2019, 08:44:47 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on June 29, 2019, 08:37:36 PM
Quote from: sidelineball on June 29, 2019, 06:12:06 PM
Tyrone are held to different disciplinary standards than anyone else. Any possible black card infringement is always called and maybe rightly so but the same is never called for opposing teams. Conway took 10 steps for the Kildare goal.

I think it was Brolly who said you can take as many steps as you want so long as you look confident.

Mattie donnelly takes 7 or 8 steps every time he gets the ball and every time he's tackled he throws his head back to make it look like a high tackle. To say tyrone are reffed to higher standards is ridiculous.

Jesus, you're not taking this well at all.

Did you throw the house on Kildare or something?
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

RedHand88

Tyrone are held to different disciplinary standards than anyone else. Any possible black card infringement is always called and maybe rightly so but the same is never called for opposing teams. Conway took 10 steps for the Kildare goal.

I think it was Brolly who said you can take as many steps as you want so long as you look confident.

Mattie donnelly takes 7 or 8 steps every time he gets the ball and every time he's tackled he throws his head back to make it look like a high tackle. To say tyrone are reffed to higher standards is ridiculous.

Aye throw them hateful Tyronies out and let Derry back in.

BennyHarp

Lenny always shits himself at this time of the year when Derry are long gone and Tyrone are just beginning to warm up. It's a sign that the business end of the season is approaching. I for one enjoy his Tyrone based melt downs. It's generally a sign that we are going well.
That was never a square ball!!

FermGael

Kildare should be looking Malachy O'Rourke.
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Dinny Breen

Well done Tyrone.

Good start and comfortably kept us at arms length there after.

Biggest defeat and also most points conceded ever in the Championship at home.

Kildare are at a crossroads, will be lots of debate around the new manager as O'Neill will surely step down now.
#newbridgeornowhere

dublin7

He seems to think any physical contact is illegal. Embarassing at times. The sad thing is there is a quality forward there if he showed any bottle

Donnellys Hollow

We were outclassed and it's probably an accurate reflection of where we have been all year. Tyrone just an all round superior outfit.

Bit of a rebuilding job to be done now - try to persuade a few players to commit and blood a few more of the underage lads.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Redhand Santa

Enjoyable evening. Up until the second goal it was a very competitive game though Tyrone were always a bit on top. Despite what someone said earlier thought there was great noise in the stand and for all newbridges drawbacks it does create a good atmosphere.

Some very strong performances from Harte, Donnelly, meyler and mcshane.

Aaron Boone

Great to see the real Mattie back tonight. Good news 4 Trillick come September.

Over the Bar

Quote from: dublin7 on June 29, 2019, 09:41:51 PM

He seems to think any physical contact is illegal. Embarassing at times. The sad thing is there is a quality forward there if he showed any bottle

Maybe if Tyrone gave him a free Hyundai and delivered all the performance enhancing chemicals nutrition he needs to his door every week he could stay on his feet like the Dubs.... ;)

Rossfan

Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on June 29, 2019, 10:56:41 PM
We were outclassed and it's probably an accurate reflection of where we have been all year. Tyrone just an all round superior outfit.

Bit of a rebuilding job to be done now - try to persuade a few players to commit and blood a few more of the underage lads.
Time to draft in Glen and Johnny?

As management I mean :)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

dublin7

Quote from: Over the Bar on June 29, 2019, 11:43:40 PM

Maybe if Tyrone gave him a free Hyundai and delivered all the performance enhancing chemicals nutrition he needs to his door every week he could stay on his feet like the Dubs.... ;)
So we've gone from the money is the reason for dubs dominating to performance enhancing substances. I suppose it's something different.. I'd suggest Tyrone players have a long range free kick competition during the week to pick a free taker for their next game. Not for the first time Morgan was awful. Doesn't say much for the rest of the squad when management  never made a change. That will cost Tyrone down the line

Over the Bar

Quote from: dublin7 on June 30, 2019, 12:14:50 AM

So we've gone from the money is the reason for dubs dominating to performance enhancing substances. I suppose it's something different.. I'd suggest Tyrone players have a long range free kick competition during the week to pick a free taker for their next game. Not for the first time Morgan was awful. Doesn't say much for the rest of the squad when management  never made a change. That will cost Tyrone down the line
So how come simple numerical advantage didn't win a single AI since 1995 until both factors were heavily introduced to the Dublin set-up?

Angelo

Quote from: Over the Bar on June 30, 2019, 12:22:13 AM
Quote from: dublin7 on June 30, 2019, 12:14:50 AM

So how come simple numerical advantage didn't win a single AI since 1995 until both factors were heavily introduced to the Dublin set-up?

dublin7 condones cheating. He has yet to condemn Paul Mannion for his simulation last week.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL