Poppy Watch

Started by Orior, November 04, 2010, 12:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blewuporstuffed

Surprised at both neil Lennon and Richards dunne wearing them tonight on ITV.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Avondhu star

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on November 11, 2017, 11:21:46 PM
You don't get out much
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

Milltown Row2

Christ the night!! Surprised at someone wearing a poppy on tv! And Irish men at that! What is the world coming to
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

I can't imagine Lennon was bullied into wearing one so if it was his choice then that's his prerogative.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 12, 2017, 10:09:30 AM
I can't imagine Lennon was bullied into wearing one so if it was his choice then that's his prerogative.

You see this is the madness of his mindset! He truly believes that Lennon has let the side down by wearing a poppy! Has Neil not been reading the GAA board?? Probably thinks Lennon as you say was bullied by the poppy police to wear it!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

stew

Quote from: Avondhu star on November 12, 2017, 09:46:21 AM
You don't get out much

Really, I am shocked, especially at Dunne, he has a free pass but probably did not want to upset the golden goose!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Owen Brannigan

Commemoration at war memorial in Omagh disrupted by a suspect device planted on Drumragh Avenue had to be held at Omagh Academy as town centre closed off.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-41960294

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Owen Brannigan on November 12, 2017, 11:59:57 AM
Commemoration at war memorial in Omagh disrupted by a suspect device planted on Drumragh Avenue had to be held at Omagh Academy as town centre closed off.

Obviously planted by the RUC/PNSI...

BennyCake

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 12, 2017, 12:20:15 PM
Quote from: Owen Brannigan on November 12, 2017, 11:59:57 AM

Obviously planted by the RUC/PNSI...

Ah, someone has seen the light ;)

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 12, 2017, 10:14:38 AM

You see this is the madness of his mindset! He truly believes that Lennon has let the side down by wearing a poppy! Has Neil not been reading the GAA board?? Probably thinks Lennon as you say was bullied by the poppy police to wear it!
Thanks for the insight into my mindset.
For the record, if they chose to wear the poppy, that's their choice, I have no problem with it. I am just surprised that they did.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

stew

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on November 12, 2017, 01:25:44 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 12, 2017, 10:14:38 AM

Thanks for the insight into my mindset.
For the record, if they chose to wear the poppy, that's their choice, I have no problem with it. I am just surprised that they did.

Its lennons choice to make, I would not take the gift of one but I have no problem if he wears one, I just find it strange he chooses to.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Milltown Row2

Strange cause he's his own man and not a sheep?

Ronnie

I'm not reading 136 pages.  "Poppy" by The Beautiful South says it all.

omochain

Quote from: Ronnie on November 12, 2017, 04:41:24 PM
I'm not reading 136 pages.  "Poppy" by The Beautiful South says it all.

Had to do a bit of research to figure that one out. I guess my 40 years as an exile has a price.
Great post.