Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moonshine

Quote from: kickitin on October 27, 2021, 04:23:28 PM
Quote from: Tyrone11234 on October 27, 2021, 03:37:36 PM
Errigal should be winning the championship every year with the amount of people living in their parish(es). Hear they're trying to get Carrickmore to join with them before the start of next year so they can have a thirds reserve team.

they have a thirds reserve team, next joke

Coalisland have a thirds reserve team in a championship semi final and your point is?

Moonshine

Quote from: LeoMc on October 27, 2021, 01:21:55 PM
Quote from: Under Lights on October 27, 2021, 01:17:52 PM
Quote from: Moonshine on October 27, 2021, 01:02:28 PM
Quote from: Under Lights on October 27, 2021, 08:22:36 AM
Errigal breezed through first two rounds, hopefully Coalisland give them a bit of a game. Could be going into a final / First round of Ulster cold.

You talk some muck. Only people talking errigal up is the ones who want them beat, so it looks like they thought they were going to win. I can tell you for a fact no one within errigal is looking beyond Sunday. Look at our recent championship outings in big games it's brutal. Trillick are favourites for championship and if you can't see that go educate yourself on tyrone football

WTF are you talking about
https://www.paddypower.com/gaelic-games/tyrone-club-football?tab=outrights
Errigal men fighting among themselves? Shades of '82.  :P

When your on the point of fighting WTF was jefferz (worst corner back ever) and PD at last sunday, they were calling one of your own players every name under the sun until he got substituted. The same player has been a serious servant for your club

Localexpert

Errigal breezed through first two rounds, hopefully Coalisland give them a bit of a game. Could be going into a final / First round of Ulster cold.

You talk some muck. Only people talking errigal up is the ones who want them beat, so it looks like they thought they were going to win. I can tell you for a fact no one within errigal is looking beyond Sunday. Look at our recent championship outings in big games it's brutal. Trillick are favourites for championship and if you can't see that go educate yourself on tyrone football

"You serious he's awful wrong decisions all the time. This is a poor a tyrone team I have seen since 2002. Conor mc kenna all hype"

You've educated yourself then since this comment at the start of the year  ::)

LeoMc

Quote from: Moonshine on October 27, 2021, 04:40:23 PM
Quote from: LeoMc on October 27, 2021, 01:21:55 PM
Quote from: Under Lights on October 27, 2021, 01:17:52 PM

WTF are you talking about
https://www.paddypower.com/gaelic-games/tyrone-club-football?tab=outrights
Errigal men fighting among themselves? Shades of '82.  :P

When your on the point of fighting WTF was jefferz (worst corner back ever) and PD at last sunday, they were calling one of your own players every name under the sun until he got substituted. The same player has been a serious servant for your club
I have no idea what or who you are talking about. Care to enlighten me?

Moonshine

Quote from: Localexpert on October 27, 2021, 05:55:42 PM

"You serious he's awful wrong decisions all the time. This is a poor a tyrone team I have seen since 2002. Conor mc kenna all hype"

Mc kenna himself said he was shite the year. Hardly lit the tyrone championship up either. Also that was after kerry league game, that was the worst performance since 2002. I'm certain you were thinking the same like all tyrone supporters after what the hells going on. I'm quite certain there is  plenty of nonsense you have posted on this but you know what I wouldn't waste my time even looking. Says alot about your mentality

Localexpert

Quote from: Moonshine on October 27, 2021, 08:33:48 PM

Mc kenna himself said he was shite the year. Hardly lit the tyrone championship up either. Also that was after kerry league game, that was the worst performance since 2002. I'm certain you were thinking the same like all tyrone supporters after what the hells going on. I'm quite certain there is  plenty of nonsense you have posted on this but you know what I wouldn't waste my time even looking. Says alot about your mentality

Your problem was you couldn't see past the cult of your ballygawley parish mate.

You're a profiler now too you're some boyo

Moonshine

Quote from: Localexpert on October 27, 2021, 08:49:41 PM

Your problem was you couldn't see past the cult of your ballygawley parish mate.

Cult lol you sound like someone who thought they should be on panel but didn't make it!! As you have spent time analysing what I post you will know I said he should of went.

Anyway I wasted enough time on this . Good luck Sunday but with peter donnelly at helm I'd count you favourites.

Moonshine

Quote from: the_daddy on October 27, 2021, 09:18:11 PM

Not even close, Galway in Tuam in 2020 was much, much worse.
Agreed that was shambolic too

Localexpert

Quote from: Moonshine on October 27, 2021, 09:06:39 PM
Quote from: Localexpert on October 27, 2021, 08:49:41 PM

Cult lol you sound like someone who thought they should be on panel but didn't make it!! As you have spent time analysing what I post you will know I said he should of went.

Anyway I wasted enough time on this . Good luck Sunday but with peter donnelly at helm I'd count you favourites.

It was Danny ball who overlooked us.

Don't become a bookie anyway the pros have us rank outsiders!

clarshack

Is the Trillick v Dromore game on RTE on Saturday evening?
What about the other semi? Tyrone GAA tv only?

PMG1

Quote from: clarshack on October 28, 2021, 09:24:49 PM
Is the Trillick v Dromore game on RTE on Saturday evening?
What about the other semi? Tyrone GAA tv only?
Yes on both questions

scout

Will go for Owen Roes, Trillick, Moortown & Errigal for this weekends football.

kickitin

Quote from: scout on October 28, 2021, 11:02:44 PM
Will go for Owen Roes, Trillick, Moortown & Errigal for this weekends football.

rock instead of moortown for me, will be an interesting game

clarshack

Will go with Trillick, Coalisland, Rock and Owen Roes.

Take_her_back_ref

Quote from: Dark_Arts_Master on October 26, 2021, 11:42:42 AM
Quote from: Moonshine on October 25, 2021, 07:15:51 PM
Quote from: The Golden Years on October 25, 2021, 04:59:08 PM
Quote from: skeog on October 25, 2021, 04:19:50 PM
Hard to legislate for yesterdays conditions.Suited Coalisland better think Dominic could be available he was the last man to deliver the goods for Carmen.

It's not really, it is October and the chances of Wind and Rain is high. Suited Coalisland better as we set back and let them have the ball when we were playing with the wind.

Roger Keenan was the last man in 2005.

Did dom not do back to back with Carmen in 04,05 keenan might of been beat in final in 06.

Corrigan was in charge for 04 before going to take Sligo Seniors in 2005.
Keenan took charge in 2005 before taking up High Performance Manager role with SINI which stopped him from taking management role for the following season.
Chris Brown in charge in 2006.

Carmen enjoyed a Manager Merry-go-round in them days

Read an article in The Sunday Independent last week about the Leitrim club championship. Mentioned Dominic Corrigan managing the winning team. Is that Fermanagh Dominic Corrigan?