Spotlight

Started by full back, June 20, 2007, 10:37:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GweylTah

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on June 20, 2007, 01:45:46 PM
Quote from: Donagh on June 20, 2007, 01:38:04 PM
Was there any mention of his killing sprees into County Monaghan and his trophy photographs of his victims? Any mention of him arming unionist paramilitaries in mid Ulster while based in Mahon Rd barracks on Portadown?

Nope Donagh that he was a mighty "brave" man.

Personally I would replace the word "brave" with "stupid, cocky bast*rd" -

We reap what we sow!

I'm sure and many like you a very relieved, then, that internet warriors usually don't reap that much.

magickingdom

the whole programme was horrible and depressing on so many different levels, no one came out of it with any credit. it was like watching a horror show. surely those responsibile could have the decency at this stage to say where the mans body is so that his family can have that knowledge. if as was said it was put in a meat grinder (words fail me) than that should at least be said so his family will know...

Uladh

Quote from: TommyGoodBoy on June 20, 2007, 06:34:50 PM
After reading this thread, I am no longer going to visit this forum, I just hope as a young Catholic man in Ireland, not everyone shares the voice of many on this thread and this forum, I hope I never meet any of you boys at a match, as I would walk the other way, a mans life was taken, by more than one man, in a field at night. I just cannot agree with most of the "support" on here and I have enjoyed reading about my team, but I think you are all letting the side down, as Ireland enters a new peace I only feel sorry for most of your own children and the mindset they must have. A fellow supporter and friend told me about this forum, so I looked it up and came on to have a look, he did also tell me that some people on here can be a bit bigoted and I really have to wonder where all this anger and hate is coming from, I have been going to local matches for 12 years with my dad and I never got involved with the political side of things, tried to stay out of it all. This board has some good people and I can see that, but 70% of the "support" I see on here are very nasty, bigoted people. I want, and do believe in an all Ireland for the people of this island, but the people who killed the army man, did nothing for this cause, apart from let their own down and make us all look like animals.  :'(

The real hero's of Ireland will make the peace we all deserve.

Remember Omagh.

Good luck to you all.

Saying as you've never posted in the GAA section, i doubt you'll be meeting too many lads from this board at whatever matches it is you go to. i also wonder why you had to go out of your way in 3 of your last 4 posts to claim that you are a young catholic living in ireland?

As for the abduction, its well known that it occurred between 1 & 1.30am. They took him over the border and one lad was sent to dundalk to fetch townsend, who returned hardly fit to stand, well over an hour later.

Hitmaster

Great Spotlight about the Holylands that time-even had a few posters make an appearance

They are zukes though

Tankie

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on June 22, 2007, 11:20:49 PM
Quote from: TommyGoodBoy on June 20, 2007, 06:34:50 PM
After reading this thread, I am no longer going to visit this forum, I just hope as a young Catholic man in Ireland, not everyone shares the voice of many on this thread and this forum, I hope I never meet any of you boys at a match, as I would walk the other way, a mans life was taken, by more than one man, in a field at night. I just cannot agree with most of the "support" on here and I have enjoyed reading about my team,

Tommy, a mans life was taken granted,but look at it this way, what do you think Nariac was doing in the south Aramgh pub that night???spying no doubt!!!what do you think would have happened after that night if he had left a republican south armagh pub without being noticed???Do you think for one second that he was not going to finger certain men who where in the pub that night for targeting by the armed forces.  At the end of the day whether you like it or not, it was a war back and it was either Nariac or them that night and they chose Nariac.

You are highly naive but things have now changed but you have to respect what it was like back then..an eye for an eye they say....that is war unfortuately.  As for that reporter the other night he is one cocky little c*nt trying to stir upshite inmy opoinion...no word of him disrupting the peace process by bringing this up now and chasing all the men involved that night.

An eye for an eye logic i quess! not great logic!
Grand Slam Saturday!