Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AQMP

No class, can't keep it in his trousers, sc**bag John Terry Ryan Giggs named in Parliament as devoted family man who had seven month affair with Imogen Thomas behind his wife's back. ;)

Puckoon

Whats with the naming in parliament?

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: Puckoon on May 23, 2011, 04:49:56 PM
Whats with the naming in parliament?

Parliamentary Privilege means that you can't be sued for something said in the House of Commons.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Puckoon

Why do they want to name him in there? Surely they have more important things to be talking about?

AQMP

Lib Dem MP John Hemmings named Giggs as the person at the centre of the Imogen Thomas injunction under parliamentary privilege.  He also named Giles Coren as the journalist threatened with jail for revealing on Twitter the name of another Premiership footballer with a super injunction.  The Guardian say they have taken legal advice and have been cleared to name Giggs.  http://www.guardian.co.uk/.

Update:  After also taking legal advice the BBC names Giggs as the man at the centre of the super injunction.

AQMP

Quote from: Puckoon on May 23, 2011, 04:57:18 PM
Why do they want to name him in there? Surely they have more important things to be talking about?

It's more about a struggle between politicians and the judiciary over the clandestine introduction of a privacy law in the UK.  Giggs is in the firing line because he appears to have taken bad legal advice.

Puckoon

Doogie Browser

I just hope this doesn't distract Utd in the run up to the final now, it is my wish that the press leave him in peace.

AQMP

Quote from: Doogie Browser on May 23, 2011, 05:19:21 PM
I just hope this doesn't distract Utd in the run up to the final now, it is my wish that the press leave him in peace.

That might be a folorn hope Doogie.  The Sun tried to have the injunction overturned earlier today and failed.  They'll probably do a right hatchet job on him tomorrow :(

Milltown Row2

Poor Imogen will have to buy a new red dress, for more morning tv shows!! Imogen coming out and revealing yourself as a tr**p. Classy. Oh and Giggs is no better
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoislad

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 23, 2011, 06:13:21 PM
Poor Imogen will have to buy a new red dress, for more morning tv shows!! Imogen coming out and revealing yourself as a tr**p. Classy. Oh and Giggs is no better

You still would.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

EC Unique

Quote from: laoislad on May 23, 2011, 06:45:05 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 23, 2011, 06:13:21 PM

You still would.

Sure would. She is lethal.  :P

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ross4life

HT Man United 2 Sheff United 0 (4-2 on AGG) Morrison,Will Keane with the goals.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Rocky Mc Guigan

3 nil-Morrison again