Ryan Giggs

Started by Norf Tyrone, May 23, 2011, 05:19:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AQMP

Quote from: mrsandman on May 24, 2011, 11:08:43 AM
Why does everybody care so much about it, at least she wasnt seeing one of his club and country team mates!
I see it as a opputunity for all the united bashers to slag off a red legend, to be honest i couldnt care less if giggs cheats on his wife 100 times, as long as he keeps winning trophies for united and as long as he doesnt get stuck into his team mates WAGS ;D

Giggs' wife was previously engaged to his "best friend".  Shagging your best mate's missus?? Disgraceful ;)

Mentalman

Quote from: mrsandman on May 24, 2011, 11:08:43 AM
Why does everybody care so much about it, at least she wasnt seeing one of his club and country team mates!
I see it as a opputunity for all the united bashers to slag off a red legend, to be honest i couldnt care less if giggs cheats on his wife 100 times, as long as he keeps winning trophies for united and as long as he doesnt get stuck into his team mates WAGS ;D

Not a United fan but recognise he's been one of the best players in the history of the Premiership, made all the more incredible by his longevity, absolute legend on the pitch. My interst was only peaked by the idea that he thought he could make it all go away to be honest, the only reason I contributed was I think he's been stupid all along, a one off slip, OK, a fling not clever, but then to compound his errors turn after turn? Very wrong headed, would love to know who is advising him, it could all have blown over by now.
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."

AQMP

Quote from: ross matt on May 24, 2011, 11:02:05 AM
Picture of him with his kids on the Indo today. You'd have to feel sorry for his family. In fairness to Giggs its probably one of the few if only slip ups he's made in a long career. Gonna pay dearly for it though.

Giggs moved out of the family home for a short time in 2005 following an alleged affair.  I'd say by the weekend you might be revising your opinion.  The tabloids will probably make him pay dearly for trying to stop them selling more papers.

Cold tea

Quote from: theskull1 on May 24, 2011, 09:49:11 AM
Quote from: Cold tea on May 24, 2011, 07:40:10 AM
Was he that f**king stupid not to know HE was married, he could always of said no I am a married man - complete p***k.

So the societally developed institution of marriage will in ALL cases usurp the male instincts driven on by testosterone? The institutuion of marriage is an important one for societies to hold on and most people never get into situations where they are tempted, but the notion that ALL men are not going to be susceptible to moments of weakness is at best disingenuous. If beautiful women were throwing themselves at you on a continual basis, you might say no 100 times but at some point you too would become a complete p***k like Giggs. Yes he'll more than likely regret what he got himself into but thats testosterone for you. It doesn't do forward thinking

He had an affair with her hardly a one off, its great listening to all the Man Ure fans blaming the woman!!  ::)

Cold tea

Quote from: new devil on May 24, 2011, 07:55:49 AM
Cold tea you seem to have a right hard on for Giggs...Whats up? You jealous? You wish you were Imogen?

I'd say your Man Ure album has some stains all over it alright.

Norf Tyrone

Ryan Giggs what a career. Has been in 7 FA Cup finals, 5 league cup finals, 3 champions league finals and 1 Big Brother quarter finalist.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

seafoid

Quote from: ross matt on May 24, 2011, 11:02:05 AM
Picture of him with his kids on the Indo today. You'd have to feel sorry for his family. In fairness to Giggs its probably one of the few if only slip ups he's made in a long career. Gonna pay dearly for it though.
He was badly advised by his lawyers
and the buidin foolish was a poor move.

Norf Tyrone

Got an idea for a new banner at Old Trafford....."Ryan Giggs, tearing his family apart since 2011."

maddog

As a Utd "fan" i couldn't honestly give a rats arse if he was shagging the groundsmans cat. What he does between the first and final whistle is what counts. Just more celebrity obsessed paper selling bullshit.

Doogie Browser

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 24, 2011, 11:28:48 AM
Got an idea for a new banner at Old Trafford....."Ryan Giggs, tearing his family apart since 2011."

;D
Or a clock counting the amount of affairs 'Giggsy' and 'Wazza' have had to date.

Norf Tyrone

It's amazing the amount of United fans who 'couldn't care less what Giggsy does'! If it was Terry or Gerard however and they'd be the moral guardians of us all!

;D

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 24, 2011, 11:36:45 AM
It's amazing the amount of United fans who 'couldn't care less what Giggsy does'! If it was Terry or Gerard however and they'd be the moral guardians of us all!

;D

Well I couldn't give a rats arse what any soccer player in England gets up to. Happy now Norf eh?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

maddog

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 24, 2011, 11:36:45 AM

;D

And its amazing the amount of the ABU brigade are falling over themselves like schoolgirls to get in on the gossip. Gerard Giggs Terry - who gives a shite what they get up to.

Cold tea

Their family I would say, and people they hang out to dry accusing them off all sorts including blackmail.  The issue though is how these tossers think they can buy their way out of anything.

Gabriel_Hurl

Just reading the judges report there - she seems like a right piece of work

http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/QB/2011/1232.html

Giggs was stupid getting involved with her in the first place.