Author Topic: The Sunday Game  (Read 494371 times)

giveherlong

• View Profile
Re: The Sunday Game
« Reply #5670 on: June 19, 2018, 10:44:49 PM »
Any way of side loading the RTE player App onto a iOS device registered in NI?
Only international version available in App Store it seems?

Tubberman

• View Profile
« Reply #5671 on: June 20, 2018, 10:11:15 AM »
PS. A Firestick and an iptv subscription works every time at a fraction of the cost... head on over to the Non gAA section and there’s plenty of explanations!

I've used mobdro with Chromecast and it's constantly buffering or stream going offline - would be unusable for day to day TV.  how reliable is IPTV with the firestick? I realise this is the wrong thread for this conversation so if there's a better thread, can you post a link?
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

omagh_gael

• '03, '05 + '08...not bad!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5672 on: June 20, 2018, 04:21:39 PM »
I use mobdro through my firestick and as long as you always install updates it's works deadly. I have watched full games in both RTE and Sky recently with it.

The only downside is the picture quality is a bit crap which makes the hurling hard to watch but found it perfectly fine for football.

AZOffaly

• View Profile
« Reply #5673 on: June 21, 2018, 03:48:36 PM »
PS. A Firestick and an iptv subscription works every time at a fraction of the cost... head on over to the Non gAA section and there’s plenty of explanations!

I've used mobdro with Chromecast and it's constantly buffering or stream going offline - would be unusable for day to day TV.  how reliable is IPTV with the firestick? I realise this is the wrong thread for this conversation so if there's a better thread, can you post a link?

http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=26091.msg1816440#new

galwayman

• View Profile
« Reply #5674 on: June 21, 2018, 07:55:58 PM »

Have Iptv set up on both a Linux box (for the main tv) and a fire stick (alternating between TVs).
Both work extremely well.
Fire stick is a great job when going abroad as well.