"COACHING THE GOALKEEPER" DVD

Started by Glensman, December 05, 2007, 01:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Last Man

Stick a message on Northantrimgaa.com msg board, somebody should be able to help.

the destroyer

mate 'a mine there from "laid back" leitrim, was tellin me there that davy fitz has been up with them, having goal keepin sessions with all other counties in connacht bar galway... no bother til ur davy

JamesH

I have just watched the DVD, and i have to admit was very impressed with the professional production. Shane is first class in the coaching role and the three lads were very sharp in the drills, Coaching my own club i believe i could use at least 10 or 12 drills in any coaching session, it did give me ideas. Well done to the crew who put it together, credit were it is due we don't always help ourselves  but i hope it sells well. 

SeanSouth

Quote from: JamesH on December 13, 2007, 10:09:38 PM
I have just watched the DVD, and i have to admit was very impressed with the professional production. Shane is first class in the coaching role and the three lads were very sharp in the drills, Coaching my own club i believe i could use at least 10 or 12 drills in any coaching session, it did give me ideas. Well done to the crew who put it together, credit were it is due we don't always help ourselves  but i hope it sells well. 

I am sure if they were fumbling the ball and letting them in through their legs we would never have seen it, i think its called "editing".......

Gold

Hope the DVD made by a good Antrim man sells well.

Have to say though--this side of the Board is dead--goes to show the differnece in levels of interest between football and hurling
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

JamesH

Was just wondering how sales of the DVd were going?

Any word on the County panel? w**ker would hardly be welcome after his antics last weekend in Cloughmills.

Glensman

Coaching the Goalkeeping DVD

The "Coaching the Goalkeeper" DvD is now available on www.northantrimgaa.com on PAYPAL.

All positive feedback from what I hear and see on here.