Star Wars - The worst ever

Started by el_cuervo_fc, October 30, 2008, 02:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el_cuervo_fc

Lads I just watched about an hour of the most horrible Star Wars episode ever, The Holiday Special.  Apparently George Lucas actually burnt the reel after it was screened in America because he was so embarrassed.  It horrendous.  here's an opening clip, but be warned, it's terrible, Chewys son, wife and father are also in it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W344tHoOr-k

ziggysego

Heard about this, but never saw it. Apparently brings great shame to Lucas.
Testing Accessibility

el_cuervo_fc

A friend of mine introduced me to it, he has it on dvd, it's disgusting!!!!  I think it's supposed to be funny but it's just atrocious.  Had a wee laugh at it though

Top of the hill

Sweet mother of f.....!!! :o  :o

It is like watching an accident about to happen. You don't want to look but somehow you can't help it.
. . He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue
That's the Chicago way

Puckoon

That was more like the hairy grinch who stole christmas. Sorry, I mean life day.

The Iceman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asnVcbWQ2cg&feature=related

Summary version

I can't believe they made this  - what a discredit to Lucas - he must have been on drugs
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Gnevin

The new Clone Wars thing isn't meant to be much better .
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Square Ball

is this for real!!!!!

Itchy and lumpy wtf, terrrible opening to it with the cheesy music and chewys family squeeling, or grunting or whatever. wonder how much he got fot making it all the same.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Square Ball on October 30, 2008, 06:27:13 PM
is this for real!!!!!

Itchy and lumpy wtf, terrrible opening to it with the cheesy music and chewys family squeeling, or grunting or whatever. wonder how much he got fot making it all the same.

It's real alright, Only screened once in the states in the late 70's

Top of the hill

Not surprised it was only shown once. Loada rubbish!!  >:(

Did you see the cut of Mark Hamill's face? He is supposed to have had reconstructive surgery after a car crash. That would explain why he looks a bit plastic.
. . He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue
That's the Chicago way