SEX ABUSER ESCAPES JAIL !!!

Started by Candyman, June 28, 2007, 12:03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spiritof98

Not condoning the c*/t in any way but I dont think the Armagh Court had to power to anything else because he was 15 at the time.
I'll go back if Marsdens back

Square Ball

Quote from: Candyman on June 28, 2007, 12:08:13 PM
I know of him myself but dont wanna post his name on here!! his mother is actually a lovely woman whom i know and i feel so sorry for her as she is now for awful abuse id imagine!!!
In sayin that, if i see him about i'll not hesitate to give him an awful hiding!!! (feel free to attack me on this statement)
SCUM

no attack from here either. Hope someone kicks sweet feck out of the bastard. can this be appealed against and a prison sentance given?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Candyman

Cannot be appealed... was in the normal magistrates court in Armagh when it should have been in the Crown court!! Oh btw Spirit it started when he was 15 but carried on for 7 years so he knew fine well what he was at!!! >:(

harps2002champs

the c*nt deserves to be tortured, being shot or given a kicking would be too good for scum like this!!!

el_cuervo_fc

i see his bebo page has gone private

harps2002champs

Fear ón Srath Bán

Chemical castration should seriously be considered for perverted fcuks like this, as well as the rest of the fully justified desserts.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

maddog

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on June 29, 2007, 10:41:57 AM
Chemical castration should seriously be considered for perverted fcuks like this, as well as the rest of the fully justified desserts.

Save the chemicals. A blunt spoon would suffice.

Candyman

there wasn't that much abuse on his bebo page... ;)

Candyman

I see Copeland was the Judge aswell... Now he IS a CU*T!!!  >:(

maddog

Quote from: Candyman on June 29, 2007, 12:40:24 PM
I see Copeland was the Judge aswell... Now he IS a CU*T!!!  >:(

Only just twigged to this bit
"The Church of Ireland Bishop of Clogher, the Right Reverend Michael Jackson, said the church and community were deeply distressed by the case."

ooooooooowwwwwwwww

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Candyman on June 29, 2007, 11:45:47 AM
there wasn't that much abuse on his bebo page... ;)

there was a wee dig from u was there not?

Candyman

It wasn't a dig it was plain and simple/black & white... U CU*T!!!
IT WAS MILD COMPARED TO WHAT HE SHOULD HAVE GOT.... >:(

Spiritof98

I'll go back if Marsdens back