Fundraiser

Started by Captain Scarlet, September 06, 2018, 12:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Scarlet

https://twitter.com/Lime_Light_Comm/status/1037358833407066112

https://give.everydayhero.com/ie/the-bucket-list-project

If anyone had a tenner to spare on this could you share and support this.

Five OAPs are getting personal tattoos this Sunday in aid of the charity Alone.

them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

Dinny Breen

Done. Best of luck to them!
#newbridgeornowhere

Captain Scarlet

Cheers Dinny!

I think RTE News are on the go tomorrow...
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

johnnycool

Need a bit of techie help.

Somehow I've been lumbered with the techie things relating to doing an online concert.

Members are pre-recording songs, dancing, recitals, the normal gumph and I need someway of streaming them on facebook live or something similar as well as edit in a MC for the night.

From my limited knowledge of facebook live the main way of doing it is via the live camera phone or laptop phone, kinda want to be a bit more professional than holding a phone up to a PC playing the videos.

Is there a way of streaming these videos via some other software/application with the ability to stop start?

JoG2

OBS software eg OBS Studio via YouTube live is maybe your best bet. I know you can add pre recorded videos (multiple videos too as that's what you need). Now what I'm not sure of is if you stream live and then introduce videos into the live stream. You could maybe just pre record everything live before it, your MC chat etc with the videos in a particular order. Google prerecorded videos in OBS.
Also, worth thinking about is the type of webcam on your laptop. Integrated webcam wouldn't look overly professional. If you have an ext webcam 1080, great if not, you could try using smart phone as a webcam through Droid Cam (through your home WiFi) and select that as your video source within OBS.

Good thing about OBS via YouTube live is you'll have your YouTube link before you go live that you can share out. I'll have a look later and see if I can firm up live mixed with pre recorded video

Some food for thought.