Premier League 2017/18

Started by heganboy, July 19, 2017, 04:00:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gmac

United terrible again just can't get going for any big game,  don't know if it's all managers fault only 2/3 of those players are worth keeping, pogba shite , Sanchez quit at arsenal never should have been signed, young not good enough , lukaku playing miles away from goal , Lingard is a good sub  2 center halves look shakey most days
Mattic , de gea, ,rashford,Valencia Herrera maybe the rest are not up too utd standard and it's a long way back with that squad

Cunny Funt

Good team goal that, game on again?

Cunny Funt

Pogba again 2-2 game very much on again.

Gmac

Like I was saying pogba unreal

Captain Obvious

Pobga finally showing some of his quality. More goals in this game yet.

Captain Obvious

2-3 some turnaround. Smalling has made up for the first goal there.

Captain Obvious

Young lucky there should have been a penalty and maybe a sending off. Fernandinho lucky to avoid red also.

Cunny Funt

BBC summed up that game well.

Pep Guardiola

1st half
#

2nd half

sid waddell

That was absolutely hilarious.

The real winners of that match were the Reds, alright.

Not Manchester United.

heganboy

Great win for a (12 man ?) United team.

They were value for the win in the second half, but what the hell was the referee watching? Young-  no question that should have been red and a Stonewall penalty.
Pogba lucky to be on the field. 5 or 6 borderline yellows that I saw from United that weren't given as fouls. City Breathing seemed to be a free kick for United.

I don't think I have ever seen anything quite like that.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on April 07, 2018, 06:48:02 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 07, 2018, 06:00:47 PM
Pogba might as well be sitting here with me having a beer!
You must have given him the good stuff.

Kentucky IPA, my new favourite beer
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Captain Obvious

Manchester City have only themselves to blame, should have led by 4-0 at least at half time and ended up counting the cost of those misses. Even 2nd half When City were 2nd best Sterling missed a sitter.

StGallsGAA

Quote from: heganboy on April 07, 2018, 07:32:04 PM

They were value for the win in the second half, but what the hell was the referee watching? Young-  no question that should have been red and a Stonewall penalty.
Pogba lucky to be on the field. 5 or 6 borderline yellows that I saw from United that weren't given as fouls. City Breathing seemed to be a free kick for United.

You'll get over it with Nurofen hun

Milltown Row2

Quote from: StGallsGAA on April 07, 2018, 08:06:57 PM
Quote from: heganboy on April 07, 2018, 07:32:04 PM

You'll get over it with Nurofen hun

These decisions over the season even themselves out, could be argued that City deserved a goal on Wed night but that how it rolls sometimes!

Liverpool to beat City handy on Tuesday night
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Boycey

Just on the notion that United aren't making progress under Mourinho today's win takes them to 71 points, the most since Fergie left, with six games left.

#smallvictories