Moviebox or showbox

Started by lenny, January 06, 2015, 10:01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: laoislad on January 06, 2016, 01:09:16 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on January 06, 2016, 12:24:09 PM
Quote from: tyrone girl on January 06, 2016, 11:47:37 AM
I hadnt used showbox or my tablet in a while but when i go back on now some series will play but when i go into any films it just keeps saying no server available. Either that or it just crashes and stops before i even attempt to download. Should i uninstall and install it again?

You could go into the settings of Showbox and clear the cache.  I wouldn't reinstall at this stage.  This happened the odd time,  same with Movie HD(No streams right now) though does appear to happen more often in fairness.  There hasn't been an update for either Showbox or Movie HD in a good wee while. 

I tend to use Movie HD more often as it is much quicker at playing,  but Showbox tends to have more content.  Both are great.  Neither have Making a Murderer which is surprising, though I could not find it on Genesis either within Kodi
I'm watching Making a Murderer via Kodi.
What build have you? I am using the beast. All I did was go into TV Shows and used the search function and it came up straight away.

Watching it via Kodi too. Pretty sure I'm using Genesis.

JoG2

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on January 06, 2016, 01:42:37 PM
Quote from: laoislad on January 06, 2016, 01:09:16 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on January 06, 2016, 12:24:09 PM
Quote from: tyrone girl on January 06, 2016, 11:47:37 AM
I hadnt used showbox or my tablet in a while but when i go back on now some series will play but when i go into any films it just keeps saying no server available. Either that or it just crashes and stops before i even attempt to download. Should i uninstall and install it again?

You could go into the settings of Showbox and clear the cache.  I wouldn't reinstall at this stage.  This happened the odd time,  same with Movie HD(No streams right now) though does appear to happen more often in fairness.  There hasn't been an update for either Showbox or Movie HD in a good wee while. 

I tend to use Movie HD more often as it is much quicker at playing,  but Showbox tends to have more content.  Both are great.  Neither have Making a Murderer which is surprising, though I could not find it on Genesis either within Kodi
I'm watching Making a Murderer via Kodi.
What build have you? I am using the beast. All I did was go into TV Shows and used the search function and it came up straight away.

Watching it via Kodi too. Pretty sure I'm using Genesis.

Searched again there on Genesis, nadda. Dexter is down

aontroim abu

Having a problem with Game of Thrones on Showbox, wont let me access anything beyond Series 3, help???

tyrone girl

Guys i know this isnt the right place but to save me starting another thread i want to stream netflix onto tv.
Its one of the older flatscreens and only has one hdmi port. I have ordered a hdmi switcher so can put in a few hdmi ports now.
I was gonna order leads that would connect samsung tablet to the tv but now people are telling me buy a google chromecast and use that. I honestly have no clue about this stuff can someone advise me in simplest terms possible if you dont mind?

Boycey

Making a murderer is on Genesis, I just searched it

JoG2

Showbox RIP. Developers settled with 'the man' and have abandoned the app if rumours are to be believed.
Alternatives? Cartoon, Terrarium still chugging along?

Tony Baloney

Quote from: JoG2 on November 28, 2018, 09:35:38 PM
Showbox RIP. Developers settled with 'the man' and have abandoned the app if rumours are to be believed.
Alternatives? Cartoon, Terrarium still chugging along?
Bollox to that. Just check my phone there and no movies available.

JoG2

Terrarium downloaded, looks good so far

Norf Tyrone

Is Terrarium back?

Ive Tea TV which is good.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Tony Baloney

Quote from: JoG2 on November 28, 2018, 10:10:57 PM
Terrarium downloaded, looks good so far
Phone, Firestick or box?

JoG2

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 29, 2018, 08:38:44 AM
Is Terrarium back?

Ive Tea TV which is good.

Seems to be running grand,watched a couple of episodes last night. Must have a look at the Tea TV

MoChara

I thought Terrarium was going to leave up what they had but not add anything new, so over time the links would all die away.

I've always used Showbox so I'll be gutted if it's gone, but Tea Tv seemed pretty decent for a Terrarium replacement.

JoG2

Showbox seems to be rising again by the looks of it!

nrico2006

Movie HD has been working fine for a long time. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'