Guilty Pleasures Thread

Started by Orangemac, January 10, 2012, 11:10:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hashtag

LeoMc

In the words of DAra O'Briain, "those aren';t guilty pleasures, touching people in crowded trains however..."

Goats Do Shave

"Stop the World & let me off!"

fitzroyalty

AQMP

Have "Thank You For The Music" by Abba on my iPod :-\

omagh_gael

I will ensure Mc Cann's have your mojito's on the go next time you're back home puck!

HiMucker

I love watching bargain hunt, take my lunch at 12 just to see it :-\

I go to hairdressers and not a barbers.  I then get aroused when the girl stands behind you cutting your hair and her boobs rub off the back of your head.  Please tell me this happens to other folks :-[

I like watching curling and indoor bowls  ??? Dont kniow why

Music wise I have some Shania Twain songs on the Ipod :o

I sometimes wear my under armour shorts on nights out under my jeans cos it makes me feel sexy :'(

oisinog

I quite like emmerdale.

Please dont tell the wife as I complain every night when she puts it on

Hashtag

Quote from: HiMucker on January 11, 2012, 11:06:18 AM

I go to hairdressers and not a barbers.  I then get aroused when the girl stands behind you cutting your hair and her boobs rub off the back of your head.  Please tell me this happens to other folks :-[

I sometimes wear my under armour shorts on nights out under my jeans cos it makes me feel sexy :'(

this happens me. However my hairdresser is a man and just has big moobs.

tbrick18

Used to do that when I lived in Belfast. Went to Foxy's (dont think its there any more) at the bottom of Agincourt Ave.
Guilty pleasures...X-Factor, Girls Aloud, Watchin Kids TV (the female presenters look the part), watching embarrassing bodies.

sheamy

I go to hairdressers and not a barbers. I then get aroused when the girl stands behind you cutting your hair and her boobs rub off the back of your head.  Please tell me this happens to other folks :-[

:D :D :D
Legend...

fitzroyalty

:D Guilty as charged. Although the men's barbers in Lurgan all seem to have blades  working... must be a marketing tool.

Radda bout yeee

Cyndi Lauper - Time After Time!  :-[

Hashtag

ziggysego

Quote from: Hashtag on January 11, 2012, 01:49:06 PM
Quote from: Radda bout yeee on January 11, 2012, 01:34:38 PM
Cyndi Lauper - Time After Time!  :-[

Matchbox twenty do a great cover.

As good as it is, it isn't a patch on Cyndi's.
Testing Accessibility