FlashForward

Started by el_cuervo_fc, September 28, 2009, 09:17:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el_cuervo_fc

Anyone watching this?  Looks like it might have potential

Cillo

Just came on to start this thread.

Seems like a BRILLIANT SHOW.

Typical American blockbuster of a show much in the likes of Lost, Heroes, etc.
Very good visualy (sp) almost has really hit home with an interesting storyline which leaves you thirsty for more.

Hope the series is as good as the hype it has created.

My biggest fears with these types of show is that they tend to see it is successful then drag it out longer than needs be thus losing the plot and interest in it.

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Cillo on September 28, 2009, 10:06:51 PM
Just came on to start this thread.

Seems like a BRILLIANT SHOW.

Typical American blockbuster of a show much in the likes of Lost, Heroes, etc.
Very good visualy (sp) almost has really hit home with an interesting storyline which leaves you thirsty for more.

Hope the series is as good as the hype it has created.

My biggest fears with these types of show is that they tend to see it is successful then drag it out longer than needs be thus losing the plot and interest in it.

I was thinking along those lines as well.  1 or 2 series would suffice.

It has started very well though

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 28, 2009, 10:09:31 PM
What?when?where?

Channel 5    9pm

Repeated this Friday at 10

The Real Laoislad

Don't have Channel 5,must look for it on interweb..
Whats it about
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Cillo

Yea one two series tops. I loved Prison Break first two series but then after this just lost interest.

Cillo

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on September 28, 2009, 10:16:52 PM
Seen from about 2130hrs.  Something about a black out, was flicking between it and Man City vs west ham (3-1 to City, Tevez got 2 goals against his former club).  What did i miss 1st half hour?

Your too far behind now you will never catch up. You should of watched from the start.

Tony Baloney

Good first episode as it's got the hooks in me already. Would loved a double bill tonight to really get into it. Like the rest of youse I hope they don't flog a dead horse, but obviously commercial interests overtake artistic interests if the public demand more.

Can't wait til next week.

Cillo

Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 28, 2009, 10:25:17 PM
Good first episode as it's got the hooks in me already. Would loved a double bill tonight to really get into it. Like the rest of youse I hope they don't flog a dead horse, but obviously commercial interests overtake artistic interests if the public demand more.

Can't wait til next week.

Agree it has got the hooks into me as well. Was looking online dont think the next ep is online yet. Would have liked a double to kick things off as well. 22 in this series.

nifan

Quote from: Cillo on September 28, 2009, 10:27:42 PM
Agree it has got the hooks into me as well. Was looking online dont think the next ep is online yet. Would have liked a double to kick things off as well. 22 in this series.

think it is only 4 days ahead in the states, so should be online Friday.

Decent start with plenty of potential to be excellent or load of shit.

Cillo

So early predictions whats going on?

I think its an Alien invasion they landed in these 2 mins 17 secs etc and breeded with femals (ur doll pregnant etc).

Either that or I blame Obama.

el_cuervo_fc

Aliens would be a bit too obvious.  Who else knows?  ;)

ziggysego

Decided I'd give it ago tonight. Not a bad wee show, plenty of potential there as long as it is drawn out for too many years. As most posters here are saying, 1 or 2 series is sufficient.

I was surprised to see Seth McFarland pop up though  :D
Testing Accessibility

full back

Enjoyable start, but as somebody said I hope it doesnt stretch out like Lost/Prison Break etc

Anyone read the book that it is based on?

nifan

Read about this possible clue for lost in the show:

http://twitpic.com/j2z9j/full

People really do analyse everything, id never have noticed this!

Notice Oceanic Air has a "perfect safety record" - so did they manage to change the future in the last episode of lost?