Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syd

Quote from: slow corner back on June 24, 2007, 02:37:25 PM
Dont read too much into challenge matches, in most of them neither side is at full strength or going anywhere near 100%.

You cant have it both ways, if we had of beaten Wexford it would be talked up to the hilt & how well we are going......

Tony Baloney

Syd you need to speak to someone about all your negative energy. Did no one hug you as a child?!

Big Bob

Wexford scored 3 soft goals, that was the difference in the match.

clootfromthe21

Anybody actually at the Wexford match?

Big Bob

the defence was not dung, just a couple a of bad mistakes at the wrong time. Overall the full back line played will.

Balboa

I hear one half of the S & W tandem was mouthing off after their club beat a neighbour in a recent league match and he got a box in the face for his troubles......One of the Antrim managers fighting in public.....Tut Tut

girt_giggler

anyone know that starting XV against wexford from the weekend there?

Big Bob

Starting 11 -
1. Ryan McGarry
2. Arron Graffin
3. Kieran Kelly
4. Sean Delargy
5. Michael McCambridge
6. Johny Campbell
7. Ciaran Herron
8. Karl McKeegan
9. Berndan Herron
10. Patrick McGill
11. Neil McManus
12. Michael Herron
13. Johny Tosh
14. Simon McCrorry
15. Brian McFall

Half - Time subs - Shane McNaughton for Johny Tosh & Paul Shields for Brian McFall
Second Half subs - Barney McAuley for Ciaran Herron (Arron Graffin moves to wing half, McAuley to the corner) & (McCambridge switch with Johny Campbell)

Big Bob

Balboa, are you going to elaborate on this affair or are you just going to spread little bits of false information just to disrupt the preparations for the big match this weekend?

Balboa

Quote from: Big Bob on June 26, 2007, 09:28:47 AM
Balboa, are you going to elaborate on this affair or are you just going to spread little bits of false information just to disrupt the preparations for the big match this weekend?

I will elaborate if you want,when Cushendall beat Glenariffe the weekend before last he was shooting his mouth off to the wrong person about it and got a box in the face. Simple as.

Noname

Quote from: Balboa on June 26, 2007, 10:05:24 AM
Quote from: Big Bob on June 26, 2007, 09:28:47 AM

I will elaborate if you want,when Cushendall beat Glenariffe the weekend before last he was shooting his mouth off to the wrong person about it and got a box in the face. Simple as.

Well done balboa, did someone show you how to use a pc, it took you all this time to register on this site, just to post that, you really are a wonderful person. why not go back into your hole where you came from.

ps from what i hear he and anybody else from Cdall where well within their right to mouth about a team who had no interest in hurling that day.

whats everybodies views on the match this weekend, what team will start, how will we do. etc etc.

girt_giggler

Quote from: Big Bob on June 26, 2007, 09:15:27 AM
Starting 11 -
1. Ryan McGarry
2. Arron Graffin
3. Kieran Kelly
4. Sean Delargy
5. Michael McCambridge
6. Johny Campbell
7. Ciaran Herron
8. Karl McKeegan
9. Berndan Herron
10. Patrick McGill
11. Neil McManus
12. Michael Herron
13. Johny Tosh
14. Simon McCrorry
15. Brian McFall

Half - Time subs - Shane McNaughton for Johny Tosh & Paul Shields for Brian McFall
Second Half subs - Barney McAuley for Ciaran Herron (Arron Graffin moves to wing half, McAuley to the corner) & (McCambridge switch with Johny Campbell)

Starting 11???  count again big bob ;).

interesting to see Karl McKeegan playing, i thought he was a big doubt for saturday & was struggling to be fit. surely if this was the case he wouldn't have been risk at weekend there.  but good news if, as it seems, he will make it.

Balboa

Did Kettle get the chop? I thought he was doing rightly at the minute. I thought that particular little story was in the public domain, can you imagine Brian Cody brawling in the pubs?

Big Bob

Sorry about that, I meany starting 15 - watching too much Football!!!!
Balboa, you still haven't elaborated on it -Who was involved? What was being said? Where did it happen? I live in Cushendall and heard nothing about it, which it pretty hard as its such a small place you can't miss anything.
~Kettle did not get the chop, he is injured, along with Big Mal and Neal McAuley

Balboa

Quote from: Big Bob on June 26, 2007, 11:02:21 AM
Sorry about that, I meany starting 15 - watching too much Football!!!!
Balboa, you still haven't elaborated on it -Who was involved? What was being said? Where did it happen? I live in Cushendall and heard nothing about it, which it pretty hard as its such a small place you can't miss anything.
~Kettle did not get the chop, he is injured, along with Big Mal and Neal McAuley

Sambo and a bad tempered gent from Glenariffe were involved, i heard about it from someone in Ballycastle and someone from Glenariffe verified it. I hadnt heard anything about it either until i asked people about it. The story is Sambo was mouthing after the Cushendall v Glenariffe game and Kearns hit him, i dont know where it happened but i will find out.