Liverpool

Started by clarshack, July 10, 2009, 11:12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clarshack

going to liverpool tomorrow for a few days on a lads weekend.

apart from heading to anfield for a peak and having a drink in the cavern is there anywhere else we should go/avoid? what are the best pubs/niteclubs etc...

bear in mind we're staying in a hotel in the docks area.

Hoof Hearted

just go to Concert Square, cant go wrong
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

thebigfella

I would hop on the train to Manchester  ;)

The Watcher Pat

just go to o'neills at about 9pm to see how many scouse women love the irish...lol u wont even need to talk Lol

just beside concert square anyway....2 min walk....
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

charlie stubbs

Quote from: The Watcher Pat on July 11, 2009, 02:21:49 AM
just go to o'neills at about 9pm to see how many scouse women love the irish...lol u wont even need to talk Lol

just beside concert square anyway....2 min walk....

im sure you showed them your expeeience pat ;)

dodo

A must see is at the weekend is the Grafton club

The Watcher Pat

Or try.....  http://www.angelsliverpool.co.uk/   NSFW  unless you happen to work there..
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

deiseach

Quote from: dodo on July 11, 2009, 01:29:02 PM
A must see is at the weekend is the Grafton club

The Grafton is no more.

5 Sams

I love the Blue Angel..is it still open?...deadly tunes
The Aristocrat Years

mournerambler

Went on a stag weekend to Liverpool in July '08 & had a brilliant weekend, went to a wee pub near the docks called 'the pig & whistle' for "a pint" on the Saturday afternoon & ended up pretty much pissed by 9pm, had to then go & get changed for the night out (for some reason the rest of the group didn't think i should be going for a night out in a pair of Down shorts & an O'Neills polo shirt ???) mind you trying to have a shower after about 10 pints of Magners was a sight to behold, great city for night life & a great spot for a lads weekend.

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: mournerambler on July 11, 2009, 11:06:25 PM
Went on a stag weekend to Liverpool in July '08 & had a brilliant weekend, went to a wee pub near the docks called 'the pig & whistle' for "a pint" on the Saturday afternoon & ended up pretty much pissed by 9pm, had to then go & get changed for the night out (for some reason the rest of the group didn't think i should be going for a night out in a pair of Down shorts & an O'Neills polo shirt ???) mind you trying to have a shower after about 10 pints of Magners was a sight to behold, great city for night life & a great spot for a lads weekend.

just had a wee boke there !

The Real Laoislad

I like going to Aldos Place when in Liverpool..
Nicest pints of Carlsberg I ever had were drank in that place..
You'll Never Walk Alone.

mournerambler

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on July 11, 2009, 11:32:08 PM
Quote from: mournerambler on July 11, 2009, 11:06:25 PM

just had a wee boke there !

Who rattled your cage, you must be celebrating Londonderry's victory over Monaghan I presume ;D

Hoof Hearted

OK then, i'm going to bed now smiling at that thought, does that make you feel better  ;)