snooker world championship

Started by anportmorforjfc, April 09, 2007, 01:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sid waddell

Quote from: ONeill on August 22, 2020, 03:49:23 PM
Any of yiz watching the World Seniors on at the minute? You get it on the red button or iplayer.

White bate Hendry yesterday in the semi, clearing a 130 in the process. Looks like he'll be playing Doherty in the final tonight. Best of 9.
I'm still optimistic that he'll win the big one at the Crucible yet

I think 2021 could be the year

sid waddell

Deciding frame of the UK final STILL going on

sid waddell

Trump misses the pink!

Robbo cleans up to win 10-9

gallsman

Crazy miss on the pink. Wasn't even close either.

sid waddell

Another right good final here at the Benson and Hedges Masters at Wembley Conference Centre

Yan Bingtao leads John Higgins 9-8

An Watcher

Higgins has been very poor since he beat o'sullivan. Same today. Had loads of opportunities. Fair play to Yan though

sid waddell

Yan the Man

Had to wait a good 12 or 13 minutes to polish it off but he wins 10-8

StPatsAbu

Nice to have been on him at 40/1 at start of week!

Rich Ricci

Great performance from Yan all week. Gutsy throughout. Higgins be disappointed after letting two opportunities to go 3 up slip and he was punished accordingly. Big breakthrough win for Yan and would expect him to start featuring in the business end more regularly now.

rodney trotter

Higgins had the opportunities, to go 6-3 up and 8-5. Yan stole a couple of those frames after the interval. Higgins was 67 up and it went to a re spotted black.
Fair play to yan. He looks a lot older then 20.

He'll be a contender for the Worlds. Trump was unfortunate to miss out through covid

Mikhail Prokhorov

Quote from: sid waddell on January 17, 2021, 11:13:49 PM
Another right good final here at the Benson and Hedges Masters at Wembley Conference Centre

Yan Bingtao leads John Higgins 9-8

;D ;D ;D

Dougal Maguire

Hilarious. How he could be arsed actually typing it is beyond me.
Careful now

mouview

Quote from: sid waddell on January 17, 2021, 11:37:48 PM
Yan the Man

Had to wait a good 12 or 13 minutes to polish it off but he wins 10-8

Could Yan be the first Chinese to win the World?
I backed Ding nearly a decade ago for this, he has the talent, but not the ultimate cojones I think.

Rich Ricci

Good to see Jordan Brown from Co.Antrim through to the Welsh open final after a 6-1 victory over Stephen Maguire. He also beat Mark Selby in the quarters and is now in his first ranking final. (He only made it his first quarters a few weeks back.)

Has a tough task in the final against either Ronnie or Mark Williams.