All Ireland Football semi-final;Mayo v Kerry,Sunday Aug 20

Started by maigheo, August 08, 2017, 03:38:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

manfromdelmonte

Quote from: stew on August 20, 2017, 04:56:41 PM
Black card there for a tackle round the neck by the kerryman surely?

C'mon Mayo
ha ha
he touched his shoulder

Blowitupref

Kerry back in front 69 mins gone. Kerry 2-14 Mayo 2-13
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

tyroneman

Main Street

Blowitupref

yellowcard

Il Bomber Destro

Rochford made some bad decisions, Mayo really should have won.

Very enjoyable match.

mrdeeds

Management cost that game for Mayo. AOS still at full back after Donoghy gone out the field. Poor subs also.

Denbobjoe

Zulu

Mayo would break your heart but they are the most entertaining team in Ireland in any code. You can't but hope they win the bloody thing soon. Fair result, great game and replay should be just as good.

Zulu

Why are lads criticising Mayo management? Ok, I agree AOS at full back probably wasn't the right call but it's easy to say that now when who knows what would have happened if someone else was on him. He didn't win any high balls in or around the square so you could argue it worked in its main aim. Other than that what did they do that was questionable?

clarshack

Deegan played 30 secs over the allocated injury time at the end of the 1st half giving Kerry one more attack, then only played 18 secs over the 5 additional mins in the 2nd half when Mayo were about to go on the attack. What about all the subs and stoppages in injury time itself? Should have been time for at least one more attack.

Il Bomber Destro

I think the lads who said Shane Enright is a good defender should come back to me and apologise.