One stop advice shop for Down supporters this Sunday

Started by Trout, September 13, 2010, 09:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trout

# Stand for the anthem

# A goal equals three points. Over the bar is one point.

Please feel free to add to this.

I am here to help.

Sinn Fein delivers -

British rule

The Worker

Orior

To be fair, there may be a few rugger buggers from north Down who get tickets for the match.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

armaghniac

Quotet**t

shouldn't that be t***t, or t*t if you find this advice unwelcome.

Also they use things called Euros now and you are not allowed smoke in Croke Park.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

In the Onion Bag

Having being sucked into his/her similar threads I have just realised that TROUT is just another HARDSTATION, if not the same person.  Pschylogically uncertain, personality confilcts and harbouring a deep rooted deisre to become a Down person.  All their posts reflect this.  Thankfully I have an answer.

In the lovely Co Down we have a lovely facility designed for the such personalities to complete their tranformation to a Down person.  Its just 4 miles from Belfast, on the right of the road to Newcastle, with the welcoming name of Purdysburn but otherwise known to locals know as Nutts Corner. 
Trout and Hardstation ( or are you one and the same) even you cannot get these directions wrong.  They will look after you well in there.

Orior

Quote from: In the Onion Bag on September 13, 2010, 10:37:39 PM
Having being sucked into his/her similar threads I have just realised that TROUT is just another HARDSTATION, if not the same person.  Pschylogically uncertain, personality confilcts and harbouring a deep rooted deisre to become a Down person.  All their posts reflect this.  Thankfully I have an answer.

In the lovely Co Down we have a lovely facility designed for the such personalities to complete their tranformation to a Down person.  Its just 4 miles from Belfast, on the right of the road to Newcastle, with the welcoming name of Purdysburn but otherwise known to locals know as Nutts Corner
Trout and Hardstation ( or are you one and the same) even you cannot get these directions wrong.  They will look after you well in there.

lol
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

charlieTully

Quote from: hardstation on September 13, 2010, 11:46:50 PM
We are not the same person. He said on his other thread that he would like to see Down beat the Rebels.

I would hate to see that happen.

great to see keady win on sunday h.s

pearseog

Quote from: charlieTully on September 14, 2010, 06:12:06 PM
Quote from: hardstation on September 13, 2010, 11:46:50 PM
We are not the same person. He said on his other thread that he would like to see Down beat the Rebels.

I would hate to see that happen.

great to see keady win on sunday h.s

if im not mistaken hardstation has nothing to do with cuchulianns and only has that signature under his posts because they spell ard macha correctly

45 metres

Quote from: Trout on September 13, 2010, 09:46:23 PM
# Stand for the anthem

# A goal equals three points. Over the bar is one point.

Please feel free to add to this.

I am here to help.

It is possible to lose All Ireland finals.