Downs All Ireland Banquet

Started by panc56, August 31, 2010, 03:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

panc56

Any idea which hotel Down are going to after the final to show off SAM? Cork already have the Burlo booked!

AZOffaly

If Down take the City West, I'm backing them. How many winners have been in City West over the recent past? I remember one of the years Kerry lost to Tyrone, they were in Jurys custom House. I knew it was a bad omen :D

the Deel Rover

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 31, 2010, 03:48:50 PM
If Down take the City West, I'm backing them. How many winners have been in City West over the recent past? I remember one of the years Kerry lost to Tyrone, they were in Jurys custom House. I knew it was a bad omen :D

we never won whenever we stayed there  :(
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

ziggysego

Armagh was in the City West in 2003.
Testing Accessibility

the Deel Rover

Quote from: ziggysego on August 31, 2010, 04:24:25 PM

was they ?  ;)
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

thebandit

Quote from: ziggysego on August 31, 2010, 04:24:25 PM

And 2002

Lecale2

Bit early for this. I think Sean Og has Friar Tuck's in Newry booked but just in case.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: the Deel Rover on August 31, 2010, 04:14:27 PM

we never won whenever we stayed there  :(

Well to be honest we never won when we stayed anywhere.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

ross4life

Where did Down stay in 1991 & 94? I'm sure Cork have tried to find that lucky hotel since 1990
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Hardy

bcarrier

I have some recollection of Down staying in Malahide but having the banquet in the Burlington .

downredblack

Heard they were down checking out the CityWest yesterday .

panc56

Citywest is now in the ownership of NAMA. The place could be closed in three weeks!

extra time

EagleLord

The hotel is the most important thing alright, it will decide the gam like.. :-\