Android Boxes

Started by snoopdog, July 30, 2015, 09:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokin Joe

I know there was a bit of a shakeup with IPTV recently, so could I please get a current recommendation?  I'll run it on Firestick.
All the sports and on demand movies and series would be my wishlist.

Thanks in advance

spuds

My IPTV provider disappeared from Facebook & his group on Telegram gone also. Know he had issue previously with warning on Facebook so may have popped up elsewhere.

Mayo game tonight on Eir and need to get sorted. Telling me I can't connect to server. Anyone any suggestions or know same guy based in north?

Based in 26 myself.

Edit: Was working fine yesterday and this morning.
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

spuds

Finally allowed to download update so sorted, looking forward to the GAA later on.
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

Dire Ear

Quote from: Smokin Joe on January 24, 2020, 06:45:30 PM
I know there was a bit of a shakeup with IPTV recently, so could I please get a current recommendation?  I'll run it on Firestick.

Thanks in advance
Same boat here  >:(

Dire Ear

Quote from: Dire Ear on January 27, 2020, 12:23:29 PM

Thanks in advance
Any suggestions, still no emails from our previous provider? Any one on here know where else to go for IpeeTV provider?  Cheers

Dire Ear

Quote from: Dire Ear on January 28, 2020, 09:35:50 PM
Quote from: Dire Ear on January 27, 2020, 12:23:29 PM

Thanks in advance
Any suggestions, still no emails from our previous provider? Any one on here know where else to go for IpeeTV provider?  Cheers
Thank you all for the messages, they all went to a spam folder so only seeimg them now!  Will get a look through them shortly,  but cheers for the info.

RadioGAAGAA

Same boat - went to go on yesterday and its looking me to relogin and not working.
Anyone with info please PM.

Thanks!
i usse an speelchekor

general

my provider still working 100% - pm me if you need details

straightred

Bumping this thread. My sub is up soon and i'd like to get one with movies. Anyone got any recommendations

Boycey

Look at Trojan Media on Facebook has a decent live tv + VOD package or a standalone VOD package if you want stay with ur TV provider...

northsideboy

Quote from: straightred on April 01, 2020, 10:04:31 AM
Bumping this thread. My sub is up soon and i'd like to get one with movies. Anyone got any recommendations
Check through this thread. One reliable provider consistently mentioned.

Itchy

Quote from: Boycey on April 01, 2020, 03:32:53 PM
Look at Trojan Media on Facebook has a decent live tv + VOD package or a standalone VOD package if you want stay with ur TV provider...

If its advertised on Facebook I would be staying well clear.

Boycey

Quote from: Itchy on April 03, 2020, 11:12:26 AM

U would

good service, good fella, I've followed him through a couple of different groups and works far better than the premium service u recommend  ;)

Itchy

Quote from: Boycey on April 03, 2020, 12:52:02 PM
Quote from: Itchy on April 03, 2020, 11:12:26 AM

U would

good service, good fella, I've followed him through a couple of different groups and works far better than the premium service u recommend  ;)

Listen lad, you can do what you want. Personally I wouldnt buy anything of anyone selling IPTV openly because they will be the first to get busted and the will be the first to give over all your details to the authorities. Like I say, knock yourself out and go for it if you want. I wasnt offering you any advice as you know it all anyway, I was offering advice to northsideboy.

Boycey

U never even referenced or quoted northsideboy just directly answered me  ;D. If you think ur covert service is any more secure ur codding urself.

Lad.....