Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carmen Stateside

He will be looking a few laborers in the morning to help build the wall.

Boycey

New haircut, new start??

EC Unique

f**k you would never know him!

Billys Boots

Quote from: EC Unique on July 10, 2014, 07:13:55 PM
f**k you would never know him!

You will when he takes to the field.  :P
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

brokencrossbar1

It's a cunning plan by United,  they can sell him on as someone else and get a few pound back!!!

NAG1

You wouldnt know where how or if LVG sees MF being involved. I would doubt though that he would come in and dump him straight away, there are others on the squad who have been around and under performed for a number of seasons that I think he will cull first.

sensethetone

It's Jason Lee all over again.

AZOffaly

Maybe he'll be like the reverse Samson.

HiMucker

Quote from: Boycey on July 10, 2014, 05:20:15 PM

New haircut, new start??
Is that a pair of mumblers she is wearing?  I can see the lips move, but cant work out what there saying?

laoislad

He looks like Screech from Saved by the bell.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

snoopdog

not being in the Champs Lge next season is really affecting united alright.
I hear Adidas are going to announce a 70 million a year sponsorship for 10 years, 39 million a year more than Madrid get.

beer baron

Cavani looking for a move to the Premiership apparently,get ready for Utd to be linked to him for the next fortnight  ::).

Boycey

Quote from: beer baron on July 14, 2014, 11:56:47 AM
Cavani looking for a move to the Premiership apparently,get ready for Utd to be linked to him for the next fortnight  ::).

I wonder would they take Rooney as part of the deal......

beer baron

That mightn't be as ridiculous as it sounds,Van Gaal is unlikely to put up with too much. In saying that i think Ronney's still got plenty to offer Utd

ballinaman

A mid table club managed to land biggest kit deal in history. Glazer debt pretty much wiped out, crazy deal from Addidas.