Orior

Is that you-know-who on the far right?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Hardy

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

CD

'Man makes rude gesture so vigorously his hand catches fire!'
Who's a bit of a moaning Michael tonight!

omagh_gael

The full back clearly wasn't listening when the zonal marking system was discussed at training on Thursday night.

sensethetone

If he had an E-Light he could have played away.

Aristo 60

Quote from: muppet on July 24, 2014, 03:22:36 AM

Player called ashore as a medical precaution after another Dublin finger biting incident.

rrhf

The ad that didnt make the cut for lucozade sport. 

sligoman2

The full back was sent to the sideline for pulling and dragging on one of the Carrolls.  The yellow team got lit up by the opposition once Nick O'Teen the full back (who was outstanding in tabac line) was put out.
Manager Tim Majors from Marlboro inhaled deeply and admitted afterward that his team was smoked by the opposition once Nick was put out.  " We were no match for them" he admitted, "Nick is as good as twenty players" he revealed and there's no ifs and or butts about it.
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

Aristo 60

Quote from: sligoman2 on July 24, 2014, 12:36:23 PM
The full back was sent to the sideline for pulling and dragging on one of the Carrolls.  The yellow team got lit up by the opposition once Nick O'Teen the full back (who was outstanding in tabac line) was put out.
Manager Tim Majors from Marlboro inhaled deeply and admitted afterward that his team was smoked by the opposition once Nick was put out.  " We were no match for them" he admitted, "Nick is as good as twenty players" he revealed and there's no ifs and or butts about it.

Winner for effort alone.

johnneycool

GAA to introduce 'feg' subs for junior B grade.

T Fearon

Roscommon gone to pot after defeat to Armagh