Tyrone v Down - Sun 18th May, Omagh

Started by tyroneman, April 15, 2014, 06:58:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

southdown

Brick, I am in the same boat, I cannot see anything to suggest it will be on tv/online.

Brick Tamlin

Ive just been told that apparently the only way to get coverage of this game is through radio broadcast.

Hardy

The RTÉ player used to stream all (or nearly all) the championship games live. Has this stopped?

drici

Aristo 60

Surely the post above should be in the Are Tyrone Finished Thread  ;D

AZOffaly

That press building in Omagh looks like a huge Robot looking down on the field. Were the Kildare team there watching?

Collie Brolly

Cormac Reilly is doing the replay.It's a shame it's not live.

tyronebhoy

Only 45 pages, well I suppose there is a few days left before the replay.

The 2008 game got 89 pages of discussion, funnily enough most of it is the same as this thread

http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=7477.1290

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

sensethetone

Quote from: tyronebhoy on May 21, 2014, 02:01:31 PM
Only 45 pages, well I suppose there is a few days left before the replay.

The 2008 game got 89 pages of discussion, funnily enough most of it is the same as this thread

http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=7477.1290

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

hopefully Tyrone will win the replay.

omagh_gael

Quote from: ziggysego on June 16, 2008, 11:47:20 AM
Quote from: orangeman on June 16, 2008, 11:38:10 AM
The eternal optomist !  ;)

Gotta stick with the team through thick and thin. Have faith me old boy ;)

Fair play to you Zig, you called it back in the day. Bet you wish you'd put a ton on Tyrone to go the whole way in the bookies!

BTW heard you on talkback yesterday,  you spoke well. Apart from missing the irony in the transit van comment ;)

CD

I was at the last Down v Tyrone game in Park Esler last February in the league. It was a cracking match - Down conceded a dreadful goal and Tyrone had a bit of help from a great second half performance from Conor Clarke (and a not so great performance from Barry Cassidy!) I hope the game this Saturday is as spicy as that one was - the atmosphere that night was fantastic - hostile and intense. Tyrone were very lucky to get away with a win and I'd say it'll go either way this weekend as well.

Looking forward to it - either way, there'll be a long old summer ahead. I don't mind the 'back-door' at all - it means more games to go and watch and there's nothing wrong with that! We're not going to win Sam so why not have as many days out as possible?
Who's a bit of a moaning Michael tonight!

maco

Quick question regarding tickets. On the website it states that tickets are available for the Canal Terrace. Is this behind the goals or is there just the one terrace which covers 3 sides of the pitch?

omagh_gael

Last time I was there, 2008, you could access all three terraces from one entrance.

SHEEDY

Quote from: maco on May 21, 2014, 07:28:12 PM
Quick question regarding tickets. On the website it states that tickets are available for the Canal Terrace. Is this behind the goals or is there just the one terrace which covers 3 sides of the pitch?
the terrace tickets cover 3 sides of the ground, you're not restricted to a certain area e.g behind one of the goais.
nil satis nisi optimum

Redhand Santa

Anyone know what section H is like in the stand? Hoping its not the very corner.