Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Quote from: IVEDECIDED on September 16, 2009, 10:31:26 AM
Because they may think that if they won the Clans would have a better chance of beating the Ogs than the Harps would etc

I've £200 on the clans to beat Harps this Fri nite and thats just because i've been dropped :D :D :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

rolloutking

Unless Clans have players returning from injury or suspension in the next few weeks I cant see how they could be underdogs on friday but still be better favourites for the championship than the harps. What logic or probabilty do Boyle Sports use that suggests the Clans would be better placed to beat the Ogs than the Harps?

umgolaarmagh

League position would be one major factor!!!

Maybe Boyle cught wind that the harps lads went on a 2 day bender after replay and probably thinking if tghey beat clanns they will be on it for a week thus pushing there odds out  :P

illdecide

Umgola you know what the funny thing about last week was...we drove thru (the team bus) the Umgola estate after the match and all the Og's supporters were out in the street clapping us and cheering us on whilst driving past...funny as hell espicially when we beat them in the county final :D :D :D

umgolaarmagh

You will have to give your bus driver better directions next time, going up that way wouldnt be the normal route heading to Lurgan,

theres a few harps ones on the row as well maybe they thought it was the harps driving past

full back

Boyles go 1/6 Og's & 9/2 C. Eireann

winsamsoon

Quote from: umgolaarmagh on September 16, 2009, 12:10:15 PM
You will have to give your bus driver better directions next time, going up that way wouldnt be the normal route heading to Lurgan,

theres a few harps ones on the row as well maybe they thought it was the harps driving past

the team bus was directed out that way after the game lad because there was some blockage at the top of the normal way out. We were changing in Callan bridge and warming up there aswell.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

umgolaarmagh

what state is callan park in at the moment

rolloutking

Quotewhat state is callan park in at the moment

Good shape because there isn't heavy training on it every night of the week. Grass is a bit long though

illdecide

Quote from: umgolaarmagh on September 16, 2009, 02:38:19 PM
what state is callan park in at the moment

the pitch is better than the Athletic Grounds although the changing rooms leave a lot to be desired, come to think about it the changing rooms in the athletic grounds are not much better

rolloutking

Quotethe pitch is better than the Athletic Grounds although the changing rooms leave a lot to be desired, come to think about it the changing rooms in the athletic grounds are not much better

What do you expect? Plunge pools and a jacuzzi?

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: illdecide on September 16, 2009, 10:56:38 AM
Because they may think that if they won the Clans would have a better chance of beating the Ogs than the Harps would etc

I've £200 on the clans to beat Harps this Fri nite and thats just because i've been dropped :D :D :D

I thought I seen you warming up the other night alright

full back

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on September 16, 2009, 03:27:34 PM

He wasnt warming up, if he doesnt move every so often his legs seize up  ;)

illdecide

Quote from: full back on September 16, 2009, 03:29:38 PM
Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on September 16, 2009, 03:27:34 PM

He wasnt warming up, if he doesnt move every so often his legs sieze up  ;)

Now there's a man who knows the score... :D :D :D Dead right saan. If i do the warm up and then stop my ankles just seize up completely and it's nearly impossible to get started again but that's the old age lads so it's better to keep on the move...I think i could be unleashed on Friday night to do a bit of damage :D :D :D R we still talking about football here :D :D :D

charlie stubbs

anyone know wher newtown madden game at tonight?