Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

full back

Anyone get the Armagh year book? (or whatever its called)
Is it out in shops yet?

bennydorano

Yeah got a copy.  It's excellent, well worth a £10er for anyone who's got an interest.

Real1995

From the convention Eddie Hughes takes over as vice chairman from Ollie Hearty...went to a vote from what i heard....
Nice guys always finish second!

bennydorano

crossfire

I read in yesterdays Irish News that Paady heaney believes that Cross Rangers will be around for another year or two. ;) ;)

Joxer

Quote from: Real1995 on December 17, 2008, 02:28:02 PM
From the convention Eddie Hughes takes over as vice chairman from Ollie Hearty...went to a vote from what i heard....

Oh I'd say that went down well in the "Inner Circle"!

Uladh

I'd welcome Eddie hughes getting involved in county affairs. its been a closed shop for years with no new ideas and at least hughes is something different

brokencrossbar1

Eddie is a mover and did an awful lot for Cross.  He ran the ship very well and without his administrative foresight, there may not have been as much success in Cross.  I for one think he will make a huge contribution to the county board and I wish him the best.

corn02

Can't say I know Hughes, but as Uladhs says, fresh ideas, fresh approach.

The county board should be congratulated for the yearbook.

Onion Bag

Quote from: bennydorano on December 17, 2008, 09:34:35 AM
Heard Pedar Toal is back on board, given his weights programme for the Winter.  Nippy isn't going back AFAIK.

Whats wrong Nippy aint going back?

Good to see P Toal back on Board
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Armagh Exile

Eddie will definently shake the Armagh Management Committee up a bit.
He is one of the very few in the Armagh County Board who is not afraid to question the 'top-table'.
Congratulations Eddie.

Throw ball

Was in the Gazette this week that Peadar Toal was going for a trial at Crewe.

bennydorano

Only heard about Peadar's trials last night, meant to be a couple of lower league teams interested in him.

bud

Any word of when a McKenna cup panel will be named?
Does anyone know how the trials went and who performed well?

ogshead

The observer had a very one sided view of the Cross game. I know it's an Armagh paper but the journalism from Joe was very poor!! Cross are no angels and it's a bit rich of Joe slagging off Ballinderry's tactics