Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

I think both teams got some soft frees, but thats what you get when the ref shows up late and has to wear a Clans strip because he forgot his gear.

What is the deal with Oldham Win?

Is number 15 Marty Lavery's bro, they play and look very alike, he was very good from frees.

winsamsoon

No pints  thought the ref was ok apart from that incident but it wasn't a game changing one like.  That goalie skip e ref was wearing was a tight fit for him too  :D :D. Oldha has quit the year, he has a new wee kid and hasn't the time. Number 15 corn is Ronan o Hara, he's a decent player and is very quick and almost impossible to mark if the correct ball goes in.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

corn02

I thought I saw Oldham on your bench but obviously not, you still have a very big midfield.

Yeah him and Lavery are very quick onto the ball.

anportmorforjfc

any results from todays games?

Our Nail Loney

Any news from the armagh wexford challenge game, what sort of a team was put out or anything

diesel-smuggler

cruppen stole 2 points at the death in whitecross!

an injury time goal from seamus kane put cruppen 1 point in the lead at the final whistle - 2nd half performance can only be described as dire! first half was decent enough working for eack other and using the ball, second half they just stopped!

hopefully this will start the ball rolling for us this season!

winsamsoon

No oldham wasn't on the bench he was at the game though i am told.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Real1995

Mullaghbawn 2-10
Harps 2-09

Very physical game with harps going down to 14 men mid way thru second half.  Their goal keeper coming out and taking down paul Kelly with a cynical challenge (Straight red) ending up in a mass brawl.  Mullaghbawn were def not at their best, but was a great team effort..  By the way fair play to Vernon and Nippy travelling the whole way up to us after armagh game, gr8 attitude lads....
Nice guys always finish second!

doire na raithe

Anyone know what way the Div 1 table looks like now?

KIDDO 4

corn02

Took in the Harps v Mullaghbawn game.

Excelelnt game of football played in ideal conditions. The  shooting was economic even if the unforced errors count was extremely high.

That was a pretty nasty brawl, something you don't see too often. Paul Kelly kicked two great scores to steal the win.

Uladh

Surprised that Dromintee beat the clans give how poor they've been of late (what was the difference this week DNR and Corn?). harps are starting struggle too as mullaghbawn aren't that great. looks like it could be killeavy and harps or maghery to struggle all summer.

gaapunter

Quote from: Uladh on May 05, 2008, 09:10:48 AM

Surprised that Dromintee beat the clans give how poor they've been of late (what was the difference this week DNR and Corn?). harps are starting struggle too as mullaghbawn aren't that great. looks like it could be killeavy and harps or maghery to struggle all summer.

The clans were  really poor and really struggled up front as we have done all year- Dromintee played with all the orourkes and took thei goal well in the first half- Bumpy is a massive miss for the clans in his asbence we looked to Marsden - who simply hadnt brought his shooting boots ihe must have missed 8 +  scorable chances

corn02

I don't know Uladh, they just played very well. The three O'Rourkes were all excellent (no shock there). We (like Clans) were missing a good chunk of players, but the people who came in all done very well.