Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winsamsoon

here here,  and get the final out of cross.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

corn02

Killeavy seven's fixtures.

Group A - Pitch 1 
Killeavey v Keady
Mullaghbawn v Sarsfields
Killeavey v Mullaghbawn
Keady v Sarsfields
Killeavey v Sarsfields
Keady v Mullaghbawn

Group B - Pitch 2 
Maghery v Grange
St PAts  v Ballymacnab
Maghery v St pats 
Grange  v Ballymacnab
Maghery v Ballymacnab
Grange  v St Pats 

Group C - Pitch 3 
Crossmaglen v St Peters 
Carrickruppen v Shane ONeills 
Crossmaglen v Carrickruppen
St Peters  v Shane ONeills 
Crossmaglen v Shane ONeills 
St Peters  v Carrickruppin
Group D - Pitch 4 
Dromintee v Silverbridge
Cullaville v Granemore
Dromintee v Cullaville
Silverbridge v Granemore
Dromintee v Granemore
Silverbridge v Cullaville

winsamsoon

I heard we were entering that the year but obviously not according to corns post.

corn02

Suprised myself Win, Harps and Ogs also missing.

illdecide

Quote from: winsamsoon on February 28, 2008, 03:25:20 PM
I heard we were entering that the year but obviously not according to corns post.

As far as i know we put our names in the hat??? Maybe there were not enough places left...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

corn02

I though I read somwhere that the invite was going to all first divison clubs and then second etc etc in which case Clans would be there. I may have imagined this though but I do believe I read it in the Killeavy bullentin.

corn02

Preparations are well underway now for the first Armagh sevens tournament, to be held at the club on Easter Saturday, 22nd March. We hope to have 16-20 teams taking part, on our two main fields and in Meigh. The initial invite has gone to the top two divisions in Armagh, and depending on uptake, we may widen our base to other clubs in the region. The club will be open on the day, and we're hoping for a great days craic and a good and meaningful competition to add to the Armagh football calendar. The tournament has been endorsed by the county board, and official referees will be present!! So make sure you're there to help or just enjoy your day out. 

Off Killeavy site.

IVEDECIDED

Does anyone know when the first batch of league fixtures are out? Or when the league starts even? Surely this information should be known to clubs by now!

winsamsoon

I thought the same corn but once again events in Armagh are as clear as mud ???

pintsofguinness

Quote from: corn02 on February 28, 2008, 03:42:29 PM
Preparations are well underway now for the first Armagh sevens tournament, to be held at the club on Easter Saturday, 22nd March. We hope to have 16-20 teams taking part, on our two main fields and in Meigh. The initial invite has gone to the top two divisions in Armagh, and depending on uptake, we may widen our base to other clubs in the region. The club will be open on the day, and we're hoping for a great days craic and a good and meaningful competition to add to the Armagh football calendar. The tournament has been endorsed by the county board, and official referees will be present!! So make sure you're there to help or just enjoy your day out. 

Off Killeavy site.

There's a rally (a real one - not the Cross and Cullyhanna ones) through the Silverbridge regions of Coronagh and Glassdrummond Easter saturday too - I don't know what to go to!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

gaapunter

|winsamsoon the clans are in this sevens tournment - there was an admin error- revised groups will be posted today- with one one of the dirt temas i.e st peters or the sarsfields making way for the blue army

lurganblue

Quote from: gaapunter on February 29, 2008, 08:50:00 AM

|winsamsoon the clans are in this sevens tournment - there was an admin error- revised groups will be posted today- with one one of the dirt temas i.e st peters or the sarsfields making way for the blue army

lol  :D
i vote to kick the flower bags out!

corn02

Team for Sunday

McKinney
Enda Donaghy Moriarty
Kernan O;'Rourke McKeever
   Mackin McGrane
Courtney O'Rourke S Kernan
McDonnell Clarke T Kernan

Uladh

Quote from: corn02 on February 29, 2008, 11:24:19 AM
Team for Sunday

McKinney
Enda Donaghy Moriarty
Kernan O;'Rourke McKeever
   Mackin McGrane
Courtney O'Rourke S Kernan
McDonnell Clarke T Kernan

Come on pints...

brokencrossbar1

In fairness to the selectors everyone on the panel deserves their chance.  I know Mackin had chances before but the new manager deserves the right to try something new. 

When fit I think Vernon in MF with McGrane would give it good balance, keep Courtney there as a wing forward/extra fielder in the middle.  O Rourke and SK can interchange along the line.  Mallon into FB line with probably Moriarty stepping down and toss up between the keepers as I would feel happy with either of them and that is fairly close to C'ship side.