Premier League 20/21

Started by Hereiam, August 05, 2020, 01:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Obvious

Quote from: ONeill on May 19, 2021, 11:07:09 PM
Decent finish to the season. A bit to play for at the top. I hope West Ham don't miss out. City were fantastic. Liverpool fairly crap for the players they have and the 30 year stuff. Utd interesting - not convinced they're the second-best side in that league.

Arsenal are looking good for the Europa conference league.

macker15

Great result for Liverpool . Great end to the season. Tottenham were pathetic tonight .How did Mason get caretaker role?

gawa316

Some yapping from Big Sam after the game tonight

Captain Obvious

Quote from: gawa316 on May 20, 2021, 01:00:28 AM
Some yapping from Big Sam after the game tonight
Still upset that Liverpool was "dead lucky" to beat his West Brom side.

GetOverTheBar

Nuno leaving Wolves.

They might face some trouble next year.

tiempo

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on May 21, 2021, 02:31:20 PM
Nuno leaving Wolves.

Look at the goals for column; fvcked.

Also would Neves not be looking to move up a level now at this stage? Surely Yanited could plunder, though they'd get the cheque book well stung in return, disproportionately so.

Still baffled none of the so called top 6 went for Moutinho that time he ended up at Wolves, I know a lot to do with the agent but was there for the taking. Probably not much left in him now.

Rich Ricci

Quote from: tiempo on May 21, 2021, 02:36:50 PM
Nuno leaving Wolves.

Look at the goals for column; fvcked.

Also would Neves not be looking to move up a level now at this stage? Surely Yanited could plunder, though they'd get the cheque book well stung in return, disproportionately so.

Still baffled none of the so called top 6 went for Moutinho that time he ended up at Wolves, I know a lot to do with the agent but was there for the taking. Probably not much left in him now.

Yeah only the bottom 4 clubs have scored less than them. The nasty injury Jimenez sustained definitely didn't help their cause.

I see Nuno is now odds on favourite for the Spurs job. Not sure about that myself but looking at the list there isn't really a lot of standout contenders.

Captain Obvious

Nuno leaving Wolves.

Will be relegated if they don't make a like for like replacement.

quit yo jibbajabba

almost certain some of the Portugese contingent will go too

GetOverTheBar

Maybe Mourinho went to Roma too soon. Wolves would have been a nice one for him.

Milltown Row2

Big Sam or Woy for Wolves
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Woy retired did he not?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on May 21, 2021, 06:10:29 PM
Woy retired did he not?

From Palace  ;)

Did he say that's it completely? Haven't read anything other than leaving them. 
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

I read an interview with him where he said how much he'd miss football as it's been part of his life plus the send off wasn't exactly that of a manager who hadn't been doing well enough.

Cunny Funt

Villa 2-0 ahead, as it stands Chelsea will finish 5th and top 4 places for Liverpool and Leicester.