Have many countries have GAABoard members travelled to?

Started by AustinPowers, April 25, 2024, 06:53:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gerrykeegan

2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

Rois

Taylor

RedHand88

tyrone08

Quote from: RedHand88 on Today at 09:07:18 AMSome people are really showing off!  ;D

Lol well the question was asked. Just to clarify thats out of all the countries not just the A &B lol

93-DY-SAM

Quote from: RedHand88 on Today at 09:07:18 AMSome people are really showing off!  ;D

Some people can't understand simple instructions.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: 93-DY-SAM on Today at 09:23:14 AM

There are  over 200 according to Wikipedia , so I'll start  with the A's and  the B's.

Just add which of  these you've travelled to:

As a reminder

But there might be one or two missing from that list
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

lfdown2

Andorra
Australia
Austria

Brunei - Not sure I can claim this as a 'visit' but I flew home from Australia for the AIF in 2010 and back via Brunei, spent 12 hours in Brunei airport, which would make Belfast International look like Times Square, a dry country too so no pints, that was a depressing layover!

tyrone08

Quote from: 93-DY-SAM on Today at 09:23:14 AM

Yes i understood the original instruction. Sincere apologies for cutting to the chase. It would be far quicker just saying how many countries people have visited rather than having a 100 page thread to get to the answer

Keyser soze