Crossmaglen

Started by T Fearon, March 14, 2016, 07:28:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

under the bar

Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 01, 2017, 11:33:07 PM
Quote from: Beffs on October 01, 2017, 11:11:21 PM
Link?
If you're on Facebook go to Tommy French Sports Betting or just search Cross Maghery.

Looks like tight lads from Cross lads ably assisted by supporters cornering a Maghery fella(s) against the wire. Cowardly stuff. hi

Shocking stuff.  Any.supporter who jumps the fence to get involved in a fight should be named and shamed. Absolute scum.

stew

Quote from: under the bar on October 01, 2017, 11:46:53 PM
Link?
If you're on Facebook go to Tommy French Sports Betting or just search Cross Maghery.

Looks like tight lads from Cross lads ably assisted by supporters cornering a Maghery fella(s) against the wire. Cowardly stuff. hi

Shocking stuff.  Any.supporter who jumps the fence to get involved in a fight should be named and shamed. Absolute scum.

I love the Harps, have always loved the Harps, that said I was full of admiration for Cross and hoped year on year after the won the county final they would win the AI club final, I watched their exploits on the internet and pulled for them all the way.

I have seen them six times since I came home a year and a half ago, I have listened to their fans and I have seen the classless way they behave against both the Harps and especially the Ogs, they behave like animals at times, I no longer pull for cross, I want the f**kers to lose every time they take the field and I am delighted maghery took them to the woodshed again.

Even their coaches at the U12-U14 act like idiots, I watched them playing the Harps and we beat them by over 20 points the first underage game I went to when I got back, the coaches were coming on to the field and acting the maggot even when they were completely outclassed! f**k crossmaglen

Hopefully this years county final will be a clean one, one thing is for sure, we are all better off without Crossmaglen Rangers being part of the spectacle.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

T Fearon

I know.Even 25 years ago they were raping smaller clubs by taking the likes of Joey Cunningham from Forkhill.

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on October 02, 2017, 06:37:27 AM
I know.Even 25 years ago they were raping smaller clubs by taking the likes of Joey Cunningham from Forkhill.

Raping. Lovely choice of words there Tony

punt kick

Quote from: stew on October 01, 2017, 11:56:58 PM
Quote from: under the bar on October 01, 2017, 11:46:53 PM
Link?

I love the Harps, have always loved the Harps, that said I was full of admiration for Cross and hoped year on year after the won the county final they would win the AI club final, I watched their exploits on the internet and pulled for them all the way.

I have seen them six times since I came home a year and a half ago, I have listened to their fans and I have seen the classless way they behave against both the Harps and especially the Ogs, they behave like animals at times, I no longer pull for cross, I want the f**kers to lose every time they take the field and I am delighted maghery took them to the woodshed again.

Even their coaches at the U12-U14 act like idiots, I watched them playing the Harps and we beat them by over 20 points the first underage game I went to when I got back, the coaches were coming on to the field and acting the maggot even when they were completely outclassed! f**k crossmaglen

Hopefully this years county final will be a clean one, one thing is for sure, we are all better off without Crossmaglen Rangers being part of the spectacle.

And their supporters, and not just football, they are complete tramps at underage camogie also.  As you say hopefully they win f**k all in the near future, absolute tramps the lot of them.

seafoid

Armagh can't be successful without club unity. It may be great fun venting about Cross but it is pointless. Successful counties do not engage in nihilism. Weak counties do. All the time.

https://youtu.be/elzLZ-eYeBI
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

T Fearon

All Armagh clubs will sign a No Nihilism pact,before cutting seven shades of the brown stuff out of each other as usual,same all every other county

brokencrossbar1

You know what lads I'm sick of this. There was stuff that happened the other night that shouldn't but some of you lads would want to have a look on the mirror. There are things that I know that will come out in the light of day that will maybe have a few of you questioning who did what.

Stew as the Crossmaglen u12 coach I take great offence by your comments. I have been at many underage games at many levels this year and have seen none of what you describe from any of our coaches. What I have seen is one coach from an u12 team call one of my players nothing but a wee shit and the same man called one of his own players a useless bastard. I have been commended by all and sundry at how well mannered and well behaved our lads are. Like in all groups there are one or two that are more difficult to handle than others. It sickens me when hurlers on the ditch like yourself pass judgement and have absolutely no idea what goes on.

This is my last word on this, we did wrong the other night as did some of the Maghery players. As did the maghery fans who tried to pull one of our players over the fence when he was trying to pull men off a Cross player. Like I said a lot more will come out in the wash. I have been following football for many years and my first experience of fans coming into the field to get involved in a fight was when I played an u16 game in the Abbey Park and a man came onto the field and struck me. Those without sin.

And as for you Tony you are a bottom feeding guttersnipe who piggy backs on other people's success and loves other people's failures. You sit there and criticise but apart from filling in a Spot the Ball competition every so often you wouldn't even know what it is like to go to a Tir Na nOg underage game to support your own club. You are scum and that is bout the height of it,  symptomatic of all of your ilk who defend the indefensible and then pass judgement on everyone else.  You're a perfect voice box for the Catholic Church that you adore. Scum

T Fearon

I expect nothing better from an arrogant and "entitled" Crossmaglen official,embittered by defeat,than gratuitous insults.Sad

brokencrossbar1

You said how our club rapes other clubs?  How dare you use that terminology....it's not your heroic church we are talking about here. You are scum. We were beaten by the better team in the night. End of story. There was a fight. The supporters who went onto the field actually were breaking up fights as reported by the Irish News today. Two of the names that were mentioned were actually pulling there own family members away from things that were happening and they themselves were hit. Maghery deserved their win and that is that. 'Entitled'?  All we are entitled to is fair play and not to be attacked by keyboard warriors like you.

Syferus

Why are you giving them what they want BC1?

tothetop03

I have no love for Crossmaglen but at the same time....Those without sin

AZOffaly

f**k sake lads this is crazy. Stew that comment you made is absolutely shocking. Tony, I expect no better from you. You're a shite stirrer and a waste of pixels on a screen. Of course stew will be along to tell us how great you are at winding people up, but sure it's easy to do. Only an amadán would derive pleasure from it.

Mental stuff.

seafoid

Quote from: AZOffaly on October 02, 2017, 10:28:46 AM
f**k sake lads this is crazy. Stew that comment you made is absolutely shocking. Tony, I expect no better from you. You're a shite stirrer and a waste of pixels on a screen. Of course stew will be along to tell us how great you are at winding people up, but sure it's easy to do. Only an amadán would derive pleasure from it.

Mental stuff.
Yes. TF and Stew should calm down. BC won the argument
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

AZOffaly

Did anyone get hit with a handbag? Any freaks with 9 foot long arms?