Ireland's most Loved person

Started by Feckitt, February 19, 2018, 10:22:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Targetman

Asal Mor

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 19, 2018, 03:54:20 PM
He makes a terrible ham sandwich

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPB6LTWThH4
That's clearly an above average sandwich made with high quality, non-processed ingredients and you'd have to love the bit about not liking this new thing of cutting bread into triangles, bread should be square like a field.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

RedHand88

Quote from: Asal Mor on February 20, 2018, 12:02:33 AM

That's clearly an above average sandwich made with high quality, non-processed ingredients and you'd have to love the bit about not liking this new thing of cutting bread into triangles, bread should be square like a field.

Was it Peter Kay that said triangle sandwiches taste better than square ones? I couldn't help but agree with him.

Asal Mor

Quote from: RedHand88 on February 20, 2018, 12:23:39 AM
Quote from: Asal Mor on February 20, 2018, 12:02:33 AM

Was it Peter Kay that said triangle sandwiches taste better than square ones? I couldn't help but agree with him.
They probably do on balance and are bigger too. I admire Mīchaels principles though.

stew

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

magpie seanie

Quote from: Hardy on February 19, 2018, 12:54:00 PM
Whoever is the current Manchester United manager.

Absolutely not. A large number of Manchester United supporters don't like that f**ker.

The Iceman

People from Ireland or just loved by Irish people in Ireland?

Those lads from Celtic Thunder you would probably walk past them on the street but they have some following internationally. Been touring 10+ years at this point in the US and Oz.

Locally I would say in this era it would have to be Gaybo or Roy Keane or another sporting hero like Katie Taylor.

Global recognition, sheer volume - Conor McGregor
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

magpie seanie

Quote from: AZOffaly on February 19, 2018, 03:51:52 PM
Out of all those mentioned, I'd say Micheal O'Muircheartaigh would be the most universally loved. Everyone else has a fair few people who wouldn't be that gone on them. Have you ever heard anyone say anything bad about Micheal?

I did too though it was just that he was just telling people what they wanted to hear.

Paul McGrath for me.

Targetman

John Connors, sound lad speaks his mind and declined to appear on the Nolan show!!

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ashman

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Taylor

sensethetone