The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LooseCannon

Quote from: laoislad on December 10, 2017, 11:41:34 AM
Everton haven't beaten Liverpool at Anfield since 1999. Has to happen someday.

NOT TODAY

GJL

Strange selection by Klopp. Injuries or rotation?

LooseCannon

Boycey

Quote from: LooseCannon on December 10, 2017, 02:59:23 PM
Get in. 1-0

Keep with the program fella, everyone will be on at half time now to say Everton will surely get an equaliser.

GJL

Quote from: Boycey on December 10, 2017, 03:02:43 PM
Quote from: LooseCannon on December 10, 2017, 02:59:23 PM
Get in. 1-0

Keep with the program fella, everyone will be on at half time now to say Everton will surely get an equaliser.

Na. That's only when they are 3-0 up.

Syferus

De Bruyne, Lukaku, Salah, even Matic. Jose really drained Chelsea of what should have been the nucleus of an all-conquering team.

Cunny Funt

Silly from Lovren. Liverpool didn't create the same amount of clear cut chances today as other games. If Firmino,Coutinho started Liverpool would have created more and won that game i feel.

laoislad

As one sided a 1-1 draw as I've ever seen  ;D
Game should have been done and dusted but fair play to Everton they held on and took their chance.
No problem with the penalty. It was f**king stupid from Lovern.
Big chance missed to go 3rd.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

gawa316

Awful result, very soft pen.

Mane should've squared in the first

From the Bunker

Mane not squaring the ball when through on goal and three across with an open Goal. A big moment. 2-0 and there is nothing to play for. Klopp took Sala off to early (as it transpired). Everton were so poor, even with them grabbing a point.

TabClear

Quote from: laoislad on December 10, 2017, 04:08:44 PM
As one sided a 1-1 draw as I've ever seen  ;D
Game should have been done and dusted but fair play to Everton they held on and took their chance.
No problem with the penalty. It was f**king stupid from Lovern.
Big chance missed to go 3rd.

Mane miss just before half time was awful. You would never see the likes of Messi shooting there.  Roll it across the box and it's 2 nil. 

AZOffaly

I think Mané is starting to press a bit. I noticed that in a couple of other games. I think he's putting himself under pressure to try and keep pace goals wise with Salah and Firmino.

heganboy

Mane was off his game today- heavy touches and passes weighting off a fraction too.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

J70

Liverpool have only themselves to blame. They missed several opportunities to make the game safe, most notably Mane's selfishness and Salah's back-post header.

The penalty was extremely soft, but from the referees angle, the guy fell as Lovren put his hand on his back, so what are you going to do? Ref gets one look, that's it.

One of those days, once more, against Big Sam. Not too damaging overall in that the other teams dropped soft points too except for Spurs.

StGallsGAA

Klopp does a Kevin Keegan in his post match. Brilliant