The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StGallsGAA

For the cheeky punters among you the draw is now 100/1 ;)

Gabriel_Hurl

That 3rd goal was something else

Hendo - brainless

Dire Ear

Captain Obvious

Cheeky on that free kick goal. Scoring for fun conceding few goals from play, Klopp has Liverpool motoring very nicely now.

laoislad

Only in the door had the young lad at football.
Lovely free kick from Coutinho.

And there's number 5... ;D
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

gawa316

Good win that, Migs made a very important save and we went straight up the other end and scired.

Thought penalty was extremely soft

laoislad

Quote from: gawa316 on December 02, 2017, 05:21:42 PM
Good win that, Migs made a very important save and we went straight up the other end and scired.

Didn't see it but the guys on radio thought it was soft.
16 points from 18 now. Great response after the Spurs defeat.
Hopefully Jose brings his anti football tactics to Arsenal now and it ends in a boring draw. Either way one or both of them are going to drop points so it will be a good weekend with Spurs also dropping points.

Only saw the last few minutes. How did Robertson play?

From the Bunker

Quote from: StGallsGAA on December 02, 2017, 04:09:53 PM
For the cheeky punters among you the draw is now 100/1 ;)

You called that one well! :P

Milltown Row2

Quote from: laoislad on December 02, 2017, 05:27:07 PM

Didn't see it but the guys on radio thought it was soft.
16 points from 18 now. Great response after the Spurs defeat.
Hopefully Jose brings his anti football tactics to Arsenal now and it ends in a boring draw. Either way one or both of them are going to drop points so it will be a good weekend with Spurs also dropping points.

Only saw the last few minutes. How did Robertson play?

Good call on the boring football ! You'll be a pundit next
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoislad

Watched a few highlights. Very important save from Migs alright and then to score the 3rd goal immediately after was the winning of the game.
Just back from a run. I see Arsenal are losing so Liverpool will be back in Top 4 if it stays as is.Been a while since they were there.

imtommygunn

Minder

Have to credit how Klopp is rotating the team, he has been accused of not doing it enough in the past. Some improvement in the goal difference lately 
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

imtommygunn

I am sure people have seen this before but has anyone ever typed gobshites as the destination to google maps and seen what the destination is? Relevant to thread... Only heard this today. Surprised google have let that through!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on December 02, 2017, 09:29:15 PM
I am sure people have seen this before but has anyone ever typed gobshites as the destination to google maps and seen what the destination is? Relevant to thread... Only heard this today. Surprised google have let that through!

How is that allowed?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Boycey

These 'hilarious' internet japes have been going on as long as the internet although I'm surprised it's still there as I reckon I saw it around 18 months ago. I think typing 'absolute failure' into google used to bring you to George W's bio or something