Author Topic: Man Utd Thread:  (Read 2489782 times)

StGallsGAA

• View Profile
Re: Man Utd Thread:
« Reply #42120 on: October 22, 2017, 10:51:32 AM »
If any team wants to buy Lindelof in Jan I'll deliver him myself.  Can't believe we passed on the opportunity to buy Michael Keane back to buy that donkey.

No oul shite jokes from you tonite lad no?!?! Yer usually a cert for the witty bants like. Disappointed in you with this. Its almost like u wanna be taken serious ye w**kstain 😃😃😃

Haven't you got better things to do around 3am like shagging your sister??

Boycey

• View Profile
« Reply #42121 on: October 22, 2017, 11:09:33 AM »
If any team wants to buy Lindelof in Jan I'll deliver him myself.  Can't believe we passed on the opportunity to buy Michael Keane back to buy that donkey.

You probably would have said the same about Vidic and Evra in their first six months..

quit yo jibbajabba

• View Profile
« Reply #42122 on: October 22, 2017, 11:35:25 AM »

No oul shite jokes from you tonite lad no?!?! Yer usually a cert for the witty bants like. Disappointed in you with this. Its almost like u wanna be taken serious ye w**kstain 😃😃😃

Haven't you got better things to do around 3am like shagging your sister??

Thats more like ye sahn 😃😃

Maroon Manc

• View Profile
« Reply #42123 on: October 23, 2017, 10:35:18 AM »
Huge game next weekend, lose and United will be out of the title race already if City win next weekend.

I hope there's some good news on the injury front this week, I'd have thought Bailly & Fellaini would be back for the game.